The online racing simulator
[AU1X]British Drift Championship 2017 Round 1 Rockingham Layout
Hello,drifters! I was following the BDC this weekend and i really liked the layout,so i thought i can recreate it!The layout is perfect for drift events!Feel free to use it for your event!

Here's a picture of the real layout that can be found on the BDC website:
http://files.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/17151603/1.jpg

You can see pictures of the layout in LFS in attachments,aswell as a download!
Attached images
lfs_00000004.png
lfs_00000005.png
lfs_00000006.png
lfs_00000007.png
lfs_00000008.png
Attached files
AU1X_bdc.lyt - 3.4 KB - 727 views
nice layout ! keep it up !
Quote from Viterbo Lfs :nice layout ! keep it up !

Thank you! That's actually my first good layout.Actually i haven't made many layouts before.Big grin
for the first layout its good
my suggestion, if you recreate real life tracks/layouts, do that on Westhill Car Park, road is much more bumpier there(more space on WE) and its more enjoyable to drift, unlike on AU, flat surface, so easy ... And dont be shy to make them bigger, so you can drift through with higher speeds Wink
Well,the real BDC layout at Rockingham is quite flat and small,so Autocross is fine for this lay,but you're right about the Westhill's Car Park,or also Blackwood's car park!I had a whole magazine with some F1 tracks that i could have recreated for drifting,but i lost it,might be in the bin already. Big grin
couldn't you have done this at rockingham? xD
Quote from k_badam :couldn't you have done this at rockingham? xD

Probably,but not everyone has S3 license,this is the main reason i did it on AU.
Quote from k_badam :couldn't you have done this at rockingham? xD

I know, right? That (cruelly unusable) mega-carpark outside the stadium is begging for some super-sized layout action! Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG