The online racing simulator
#1 - N7DMG
Why am i getting banned from every spanish server?
I can play on an american server for a long time but every time i join a server where they are speaking Spanish which i can speak a little of i get banned they always vote to ban...are they really that mean to Americans or what?
#2 - BeNoM
Some servers are filled with dumb kids that do stuff like that, just stick to English-speaking servers and you'll be fine Smile
Hola,
Excelente amigo taco bell senor.
maybe they have ping requirements in their server rules?
#5 - lucaf
Since anyone can put up a server, you cannot know in advance what is the purpose of the server you are joining. Each host create rules for his server.
Spanish guys are known for not being very friendly to foreigners, especially if they're South Americans. This is the Internet, bro, and every place on the Internet has its group of annoying little kids. You just have to know how to deal with them.
#7 - Abone
N7DMG no worries, happen sometimes. i always help everyone, send sets (for drift),etc.. some time a go i join in SO long rev, i just saying "hi" 2 votes and i get banned from 2 kids i never see in my life.
server is from my friend, so he unban-me, and he ban this 2 kids because i send a names for him.
admin server, is the best way for you looking for a answer
oh dem Peruvians
Quote from CozmicDragon :Spanish guys are known for not being very friendly to foreigners, especially if they're South Americans. This is the Internet, bro, and every place on the Internet has its group of annoying little kids. You just have to know how to deal with them.

Bit prejudice Taped Shut
I always avoid these "drag" servers where there are a few kiddos and these weird servers.
I can't count how many times I got banned from these "servers", even being South American. They ban both non-Spanish speaking and the lentos (slow/noob players).Sometimes I believe Im the only person on my country who doesn't like drag. Shrug
bwoi u haven't played csgo / dota to know how those amigos can get..the average amigo, obviously. They are a pain in the rear end and they act as if they are the pinnacle of the whole universe.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...bell ends.
Quote from MousemanLV :bwoi u haven't played csgo / dota to know how those amigos can get..the average amigo, obviously. They are a pain in the rear end and they act as if they are the pinnacle of the whole universe.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...bell ends.

2500 DOTA games AMA.

That said, the communication in DOTA is the major "problem". There's ways to utilize alternatively means of communication that can be effective though.
spanish, argentina, mexican servers, they're all bad.

I remember being on a angertina server, one of my cruising mates told the truth about their crappy dirty behaviour for poking us unecessarily and banned him...hmpf I left right after

Just stay in servers where most english speakers are and you'll be fine, nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers.
Quote from Daniel564 :spanish, argentina, mexican servers, they're all bad.

I remember being on a angertina server, one of my cruising mates told the truth about their crappy dirty behaviour for poking us unecessarily and banned him...hmpf I left right after

Just stay in servers where most english speakers are and you'll be fine, nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers.

Agree, specially from Argentina where most of these ""servers"" come from.
They don't care who joins, they even ban people from their own country (like me, one of the reasons I started to hate drag on LFS, apart from Turks having 300000 tweak servers and Brazilians doing the same). These are suppossed to be private servers, but ofc they don't put a password I assume just to ban people. Instead of just telling their "friends" the password and done.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG