The online racing simulator
InSim Recording, input system help
Lapper No thanks I am looking for InSim codes
Please help Frown
Why you need it when LFS has it's own login system? Maybe you're trying to create cracked server? I know how to do it but won't show you. Wink
Thank you very much Frown
For the demo server only , No crack server
Why do you need a login system, if to play on demo servers, users must create an account here on LFS?

There are only two possibilities:

- You are trying to connect users account to an external system, like website, mobile app, or whatever OR

- You are hosting a cracked server, based on IP-Patcher, where the user can put anything he want on Username without a Master Server confirmation.

My bet is the second option. So, if you are hosting a cracked server, at least don't come to official game forum to request help for it.
Why do you not understand? Cruise For the demo server.
I think YOU didn't understand. There's no necessity of a login system on InSim, even for demo servers. Demo, S1, S2 or S3 players must own an account here on LFS.

There's no way to use the login from someone else, EXCEPT IF YOU ARE RUNNING A HOST USING IP-PATCHER.

I'd like to request a section moderator to close this topic, to avoid more spamming Wink
Yeğenim o kodları dik tut üstüne otur götüne şok aq veledi bişey soylicen alt tarafı
Kardeşim kodlar bende mevcut. Facebook üzerinden mesaj at. Fakat ClsConnection ayarlarını yapman lazım. www.facebook.com/alpozdemir6560
Ekle oradan konuşalım.
Yani sana en basitinden söyleyim bu kodları öğrenmen en az 5-6 ayını alır. Hele temelin hiç yoksa ilk başta Visual Stuido c# VB.NET Console Application programları hakkında bilgi sahibi olmalısın. Bu da nerden bakarsan bak 1-2 yılını alır dostum.

InSim Recording, input system help
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG