The online racing simulator
Unblable to reflect the floor and sidewalk (Shading Programming)
Hello everyone. A few weeks I've been trying to create a realistic shader for lfs cars but I have not been able to get the result I expect. I try to adjust the coordinates of the Normals and position of the Vector Eye and I can not create a reflection that allows to reflect the own road and the sidewalk in the car possibly because it is not defined in the registers IN vertex shader a texture that allows to make that effect. What I have been doing now is to invert the reflection coordinates of the Eye and Normal vector but without any success. I would like to know if there is or is possible to create this reflection of the floor (in real time shading not by texture) and if it is not possible I would very much like it to be implemented in the future. Thank you.
#2 - nacim
Do you use LFS shaders or making a custom Reshade/SweetFX/ENB shader?
Quote from nacim :Do you use LFS shaders or making a custom Reshade/SweetFX/ENB shader?

I use LFS shading own edit in Car2.psh and Car2.vsh with CG code I have edited normals in car2.vsh with no sucess also I did some coloring in .psh file and incrised some reflections. This is how I did to see and test what it is reflected in the car:

car2.vsh
// VSHADER_CAR_ALPHA_MATT
//vat = with a type of var
//v0 = Position float4
//eye_local = regist c16 float4
//local_to_env = regist c12 float4x4
//Normal = input normal float3

Out.EyeToVEnv = mul(float4((In.v0.xyz*float4(2.0f, 2.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f))-eye_local.xyz, 0.0f), local_to_env).xyz*float4(1.0f,1.0f,1.0f,0.0f);
Out.NormalEnv = mul(float4(In.Normal, 0.0f), local_to_env).xyz;

Added some non declarated vars in equation...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG