The online racing simulator
Win 10 & LFS
(33 posts, started )
Actually it may be the windows... If you have played with other version of windows like 7/8.1 then install it again and see if the game will work. Before one month i installed windows 10 and got 60 fps less... Thinking of going back to 8.1 Smile
I finally found the problem: from Control Panel opened Intel HD Graphics, there go to "3D" and switched both Anti-alias settings to "application" (maybe i did smthing else also). Now it works again. Anyway, got also nice FPS with that old Radeon 4850, so I continue to stick with that, even its power hungry
Kek, inb4 'Racer X NZ': "But... But it was Windows 10 bla bla bla"

Big grin
I fully understand that you were completely incapable of reading any of the above posts....

"I finally found the problem: from Control Panel opened Intel HD Graphics, there go to "3D" and switched both Anti-alias settings to "application" (maybe i did smthing else also). Now it works again.

Anyway, got also nice FPS with that old Radeon 4850, so I continue to stick with that, even its power hungry"

So, Try to read that, "I made a change in Win 10 and it worked again"

But, as you are a complete fwit clearly reading posts, or having any idea about IT, is completely beyond your comprehension.

Just carry on being a fwit and have a happy day Smile

TIL AMD Graphics Card Control Panel = Windows 10

Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg
Stupid is....

Do learn to read, it's a useful skill.....

Quote from lucaf :I finally found the problem: from Control Panel opened Intel HD Graphics,

As I said..............
Now it would be tempting to continue the story by lying what is happening, just to follow the reactions of you both

Win 10 & LFS
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG