The online racing simulator
Reserve Driver needed! (F1 2016 PC)
!URGENT!

Hey There! My Teammate is going on vacation and wont be there for the next 2 races in our small league! There is a small prize pool for the first place(in the whole season p1)of 50$, and if we would win anything(which is unlikely)we might give the reserve driver a small cut considering how much how of the points he won.

Time and Date of the races
19.03 & 26.03 At GMT 19:00 / 7PM

Rules/Settings of the race
AI Difficulty - Medium (No AI cars on track though)
Car Performance Level - Equal
Tracks - Full F1 2016 season
Assists - Any assists allowed - your personal preference!
Practice Type - N/A
Qualifying - Short Qualifying
Race - 50%
Weather - Dynamic
Collisions - On
Car Damage - Reduced
Formation Lap - On*
Starts - Manual

Our team is "Torro Rosso" and the driver you would be replacing for 2 races is "Shady". If you are interested please comment, and if possible even post a screenshot or video to prove your potential! Id be pleased with some FBM on Historic Blackwood, since thats the only track I drive competetiv in LFS.

This is the scoreboard so far

Really no one yet? I thougth this is a racing forum... Hello?!
This is a forum where people talk about racing simulators. Codemasters F1 is not a sim, so obviously no one is interested.
  1. You posted this in the wrong section
  2. The codies F1 games are rubbish, due to the god aweful FFB (Even Forza has better FFB Big grin)
  3. Why would anyone here care? This isn't an F1 2016 Forum....
what is the correct section in your opinion?
#7 - BeNoM
Eww F1 2016

It has Denuvo, as if being made by Codemasters wasn't bad enough...
Quote from k_badam :
  1. You posted this in the wrong section
  2. The codies F1 games are rubbish, due to the god aweful FFB (Even Forza has better FFB Big grin)
  3. Why would anyone here care? This isn't an F1 2016 Forum....

While I agree on the first and third points, you're essentially calling all Codies F1 games bad because they're not sims, or essentially, calling all racing games that aren't simulators bad.

Not being a simulator doesn't mean it's a bad game, and the hyperrealism pursuit is killing the racing game genre. Simulators like LFS are almost all awesome, but the less realistic games have their place as well.

Also, Inb4 "How dare you defend this piece of shit? Not being a sim DOES mean it's bad! Ultrarealism of GTFO!!!1!1" comments.
I will take that back then, but, it is very hard to drive it without any assists 'cause you can't feel what the car is doing...
Quote from k_badam :it is very hard to drive it without any assists 'cause you can't feel what the car is doing...

Bullshit.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG