The online racing simulator
Drift Track
(11 posts, started )
Drift Track
Good, surfing the internet I have seen that there is a map called "Meihan Sportsland" for live for speed which replaces Blackwood, I have not tried it, but I have seen photos, in short my suggestion would be that they would have to put a new clue to " Drift "and as I have seen there is one that I like and it is Meihan would be good for the community that likes Drift and plays Live For Speed, I leave some photos of the track in real life and some Google I've seen in Live For Speed.
Attached images
maxresdefault (1).jpg
maxresdefault (2).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
That's spectacular! Wouldn't mind it as an actual track here. Would very much please at least half the current Demo drifting community.

Once again, that's awesome. But who made it.. cause it's not allowed in LFS I'm afraid..?

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
#5 - BeNoM
WOW, I remember when that came out a few years ago.

Nostalgia trip
well, to be fair, its not a vob mod. Wink
Its a "wld mod" and it did not "replace" Blackwood.
It added Meihan mesh on the carpark area and Blackwood was completly intact. ( well, exept an missing Tire Bridge. Tilt )
#7 - BeNoM
OP has a video which included VOB mods actually, but he edited it out
Ah, that ofc. Razz
But if they where edited out there should't technicaly be any problem. ^^

I was curious how long it would take for it to reach here. took a wile after reveal. x)
If its the right one that is. there was two versions released, one terrible and one close to the real one.
#9 - BeNoM
Edited out after everyone told him no VOB mods Tongue
ah, you ment like that. thought he edited them out on the pictures. silly me. Face -> palm lol
Tongue

Drift Track
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG