The online racing simulator
Introducing MultiRacing (ClaViCo)
(2 posts, started )
Hello LFS racers,

After the release of version 0.6B a few years ago I started working on the concept of MultiRacing, in other terms having multiple races on the same track.
Initially it seemed complicated to write such a tool but thanks to the recent LFS patches (namely the introduction of new autocross objects and the IS_JRR InSim packet to spawn players anywhere on the track) it became more than doable.

The icentive behind MultiRacing is that I often found myself joining a server where a race was ongoing. Waiting for the race to end became frustrating.
This tool, called ClaViCo makes it possible to have 3 races simultaneously using the open configurations in combination with autocross objects. As a result, more racing and less waiting!

As ClaViCo is still under development I'm not releasing this tool publicly at the moment. When it is stable, has been stresstested thoroughly and when I'm confident to release it, I will.
Feel free to join MultiRacing for some racing, it is in dire need of testing Smile

Sicotange

P.S.
Some useful InSim commands:

Player commands
===============
!r : to open the race panel
!j [x] : to join (or switch to) a race, x is the race number (1, 2 or 3)
!lea : to leave the race
!p : to go to the pits of the race you joined (also works when you are spectating)

Admin commands
==============
!st [x] : to start or restart a race, x is the race number (1, 2 or 3)
!fojo : to forcejoin all players to race 1
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
#2 - BeNoM
This is f*****g awesome! Big grin

Can't wait for this to be publicly released Smile

(2 posts, started )