The online racing simulator
BL Driveable Building Doors
(9 posts, started )
Well, the replay shows it all, but to simplify, grab a wheelie setup, go to that building, wheelie your way through the doors and ¡bam!, you are inside the building.

As always, when you go through, you get ejected into space. I even flew thru the ambulance Tilt
Attached files
Door Bugs.spr - 34.8 KB - 496 views
Moar holes on Blackwood I discovered while Shift+U

+ BF1 tires bugged with the curbs
Attached images
2017-01-30 23-31-48.529.jpg
2017-01-30 23-35-48.471.jpg
2017-01-30 23-31-28.523.jpg
2017-01-30 22-26-36.261.jpg
2017-01-30 22-26-25.687.jpg
This door bug is reported allready. Also i made road lyt to can get on the roof. Big grin
Quote from valiugera :This door bug is reported allready. Also i made road lyt to can get on the roof. Big grin

Seems I missed the post with that bug Schwitz Tilt
Either way I like this bug, same with the bug where you can go through the fence on the gas station, where the gate is.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Seems I missed the post with that bug Schwitz Tilt
Either way I like this bug, same with the bug where you can go through the fence on the gas station, where the gate is.

I aways like bugs in LFS. Bugs make the simulator different and funny (for me). So look what i made when i found this bug. Big grin
Attached images
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
#6 - Eric
Quote from valiugera :I aways like bugs in LFS. Bugs make the simulator different and funny (for me). So look what i made when i found this bug. Big grin

The problem is, I fixed that bug in my version as soon as it was reported. So you'll lose all of that hard work when the new tyre physics patch comes out. :/
Quote from Eric :The problem is, I fixed that bug in my version as soon as it was reported. So you'll lose all of that hard work when the new tyre physics patch comes out. :/

Don't worry about it. Thumbs up I hope you fix and another bugs. Like this for example:

Also i saw how only one building in Industrial Blackwood zone have roof.
Attached images
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
Quote from Eric :The problem is, I fixed that bug in my version as soon as it was reported. So you'll lose all of that hard work when the new tyre physics patch comes out. :/

Eric, btw, it'd be good if you could put gates on this road (see 1st screenshot) to prevent getting spectated when using the normal BL GP/Historic configuration on Demo Servers, or getting resetted/retired when on SinglePlayer.

Also, on the old Blackwood (the one before the update; See 2nd screenshot) there used to be a shortcut on it. Was it planned to be like that, or it was a design flaw and forgot to add a little barrier?. Because IIRC Blackwood always had that part covered, like I seen back on 0.5x10 to mention an example.

Now its better to have that little shortcut cut-off to prevent people making fake PBs.

EDIT2: Curbs on Westhill and Blackwood roads are too sharp and makes your car lose control and hard to pull over.
Attached images
2017-01-31 15-33-27.849.jpg
lfs_00000030.jpg
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Curbs on Westhill and Blackwood roads are too sharp and makes your car lose control and hard to pull over.

That's actually 100% realistic. Simple fix: don't run over kerbs.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG