The online racing simulator
LFS Movies on Youtube
(140 posts, started , go to first unread)

New personal best for me on Blackwood GP in the XR GT.

Live for Speed S3 0.6K
Logitech G27, manual with H-pattern shifter & clutch.
AMD Eyefinity 5760x1040, 60fps

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than All
Small edit from LFS, Coffee'n'Hoonz. Basically drifting around, hooning and coffee. I know quality is very low, can't record higher quality.

This is my test lunch LFS in three monitors Smile

-
(loki85) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
Tried my hand at editing.

I had to make a video, when all I actually wanted was a gif... Big grin

Survived that debacle, only to get taken out on the next lap, but oh well...
-
(DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
short one Shy
AU1 Kris Kros 2
Layout I made for AU1 Autocross area, called Kris Kros 2 ...

My pc wheel is broken, so used keyboard to drive laps.
-
(DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
Yyyyyeeeeeah, that's been there for a while (2005). You're not the first victim of this cheeky funky kerb. Big grin
2005? and still not fixed...
Yeap. But one can guess with the new tracks and old track upgrades, we might see it fixed one day.
it is those curbs, they have no slopes on backslide, so the effect is similar sliding to pedestrian zone which is raised a bit.

I have even experienced what happens when you slide to pedestrian zone which has raised concrete curb with no slope... well your car jumps surprisingly high.
So.... basically like the infield kerbs on the Buddh Indian circuit.... or the kerbs on the BL roundabouts
LFS History movie

-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz : Deleted video...
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz : Error...
Live for Speed VR - A Race down Memory Lane
Some clips troughout my ~7 year trip at LFS. Experienced some of the best memories of my life, thank you all <3

Quote from -RitariÄssä- :Some clips troughout my ~7 year trip at LFS. Experienced some of the best memories of my life, thank you all <3

Only... Aston.. lol Big grin ( and GT2 only too )

Whoah!
0:45 Big grin that is fighting for position! Nice to see skilled drivers fighiting. Nice vid. Sure heart warming memories.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Only... Aston.. lol Big grin ( and GT2 only too )

Whoah!

Yeah, had in mind that it would be easier to follow on one car/track, quess i will try to include more tracks for the next time Smile Got that funny jump you did on aston on record too Tongue

Thanks lucaf Smile
LFS Drift Community Montage
Thumbs up from me! Thumbs up

LFS Movies on Youtube
(140 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG