The online racing simulator
Ok, i've drew the winner, and it is Naldo1233. Just waiting for pm from him with a price of license in his country, but i guess it is £6, so i'll buy him a S2 vouvher, since i've been ready to pay £12.
I feel sorry for all the others, but unfortunately i can't sponsor more vouchers, but i hope that there will be some other giveaways or leagues, so everyone will have a chance Smile. Anyway, see you on the track guys and thanks for all the good words from you Smile

PS. Nice race and great video MicroSpecV Big grin
awwwww guess I'll have to wait for S2 again Frown
Congrats Naldo!

@Razor thanks! but demo racing is kinda wearing on me after continuously racing haha

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
If anyone is wondering, Naldo1233 didn't get his voucher yet, because he wasn't online since 5th january, but im checking everyday if he answered my pm, or at least played some races. If it will take too long, then i'll probably have to choose someone else, but he was really active recently, so i hope he will read my pm soon Smile

Cheers Anici
Quote from MicroSpecV :

@Razor thanks! but demo racing is kinda wearing on me after continuously racing haha

Haha IKR its wearing on me just as bad, Its because we can only race one track Frown
I see that Naldo1233 still didn't received voucher. Maybe one more draw?
Quote from Radekteam :I see that Naldo1233 still didn't received voucher. Maybe one more draw?

Well i dont want the situation that i will do another draw and give out voucher to someone and after few days naldo will log in just to see that i've wrote him that he won, and then i gave it to someone else. That would be awful feeling for him, and for me aswell. I saw that he was very active all the time, with at most one month brake, even if i'll have to wait another month, im pretty sure he will come here anyway. So still waiting, but that doesn't mean i will not give that voucher to anyone if naldo will not come here. I just want to be sure that i did anything i could to make him get it.
Quote from Razor1373 :Well i dont want the situation that i will do another draw and give out voucher to someone and after few days naldo will log in just to see that i've wrote him that he won, and then i gave it to someone else. That would be awful feeling for him, and for me aswell. I saw that he was very active all the time, with at most one month brake, even if i'll have to wait another month, im pretty sure he will come here anyway. So still waiting, but that doesn't mean i will not give that voucher to anyone if naldo will not come here. I just want to be sure that i did anything i could to make him get it.

Seems reasonable.
Sorry guys !

I was away because I was traveling!
Well, i will admit i forgot about it, but just few days ago i remembered, and i was about to start new draw. Anyway since you're finally here, and i haven't gave it to anyone else, it will be yours Smile. Just let me do the payments, and i will try to give it to you ASAP

#EDIT
PM sent. Since license in Brazil is cheapest possible, i've bought £12 voucher for Naldo, so he can actually upgrade to S2, instead S1 like the topic suggestSmile.
I hope you will enjoy your license and we will do some races! Smile
I would like to participate (:
Can I win a s2 too? Frown
I'm in Big grin
Im sorry guys, but i had only one license to give away. Just did it to "pay back" for the license i was given few years ago.
I'm in please!! <3
Quote from Razor1373 :Im sorry guys, but i had only one license to give away. Just did it to "pay back" for the license i was given few years ago.

Haha it's like people don't get it Face -> palm
Quote from Razor1373 :Im sorry guys, but i had only one license to give away. Just did it to "pay back" for the license i was given few years ago.

Ask a moderator to lock this thread now that the giveaway is done.
pls pik me
i want
I think you can also edit the thread title Smile
I´am IN
can you read?
if you would be kind to pass it to me.i cant afford and as you see i have a demo licsense so could i please have the upgrade.Thank You
Sigh...
This draw has ENDED. The voucher has been given, and no more draws will be made..

stop asking/bumping

*FINISHED* I will sponsor demo to S1 or S1 to S2 upgrade *FINISHED*
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG