The online racing simulator
Vin Diesel's car from the movie Fast and the Furious
Vin Diesel's RED car from the movie Fast and the Furious plz and thankz do what u do have fun for the XRT RB4 or the FXO

Why not make one thread and ask for all the F&F cars? Not that you'll get much luck unless they've already been made, which I think some have, not 100% sure.
Quote from beefyman666 :Why not make one thread and ask for all the F&F cars? Not that you'll get much luck unless they've already been made, which I think some have, not 100% sure.

if u r going to compain dont post cus its wasting my time.
Whoa,take time to write,thats horrible.
What car?

Just make one Thread,where you can collect all the FNF skins,maybe usable for other people.
I know that Brian Eclipse was made...
most of the F&F cars were made because i have seen some use the search button or try to make them your self
see if this helps. follow the quote, and get the fourth skin attached.

Quote from C4R K1NG :kk, all i got are the fast and the furious car skins... here they r.

just looked at the view count, this post is quite 'popular'.

there are more to come just couldnt fit them asll in 1 post

btw why did you made a topic for each skin? you could have requested them all in the same topic, and that way we get a better organized forum.
Quote from jonny__27 :see if this helps. follow the quote, and get the fourth skin attached.

btw why did you made a topic for each skin? you could have requested them all in the same topic, and that way we get a better organized forum.

thankz man your the BEST
#8 - Tur8o
Hey yeah can u edit it so it works for the FZR???? Please it will look loads better on that
Nice car
The car is awesome, it should be pimp too just like in the movie.
STOP bumping 9 year old threads for no reason FFS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG