The online racing simulator
out of track
(16 posts, started )
out of track
i managed to get out of track with something i made...that really don't matter what it is.
Attached images
out1.JPG
out2.JPG
out3.JPG
#2 - evans
What's with all these screenshots of drivers out of their cars? (although I do like the 3rd shot )
#3 - joen
It's not the driver, it's a track marshall. He's been standing there for years

And carecaplatonico: you're a real attention whore. You keep saying how nobody needs to know about what you made. But you sure seem to like bringing it up.
-
(joen) DELETED by joen
Quote from joen :It's not the driver, it's a track marshall. He's been standing there for years

We should give them some credit they got dedication lol.
Wow...LFS must employ the tallest people on Earth for marshalling duties! He must be 7 feet tall!
whats soo brillinat about getting out of track anyway? illepall tbh

just another demo player posting crap
#7 - ajp71
Quote from Captain Slow :just another demo player posting crap

To be fair he probably doesn't realize we've seen it all before, when it's a light hearted thread like this rather than some ego-centric kid asking to be shot down just have the courtesy to refrain from posting.
its not about where i am, but how i get there, but as u have seen it all, i just wont bother to tell how i got there.
And thank you for the kind post, after all, ur not a bad guy
That can be done by going in to autocross editor and placing a start point outside the track walls.
I think you should be banned, carecaplatonico.
Do u really think that such action will help anything? anyone?
ur not a bad guy after all...even if u could, and ban me.
Quote from carecaplatonico :Do u really think that such action will help anything? anyone?
ur not a bad guy after all...even if u could, and ban me.

Well, you keep hinting that you make all these hacks for the game, but then people get pissed at you. Then you make another thread that has to do with some hack...
#13 - joen
Quote from carecaplatonico :Do u really think that such action will help anything? anyone?

Actually it would help me not having to read your crap anymore.
You come in here talking about your cheating app.

At first you say: I'll won't release it
Then you say: I'll release a weaker version of it
When you do people get mad at you (understandable)
Then you get upset because other people get mad at you and as some sort of revenge you offer the unlimited version of it.

Seriously, you're just someone who likes to cause trouble, and looovvveess the attention.
-.- :frosty:
Not so bad for ... a cheater.
Yes, carecaplatonico you're a cheater!
errr

out of track
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG