The online racing simulator
If my friend uploads a skin will it work for me??
So I want a new skin on my car but I have no money but my fried has bought some. So my question is if he uploades it for me culd i use it ingame?

Thanx Mirkocar(Hobbsky)
If he supplies you with the skin file, and you put the jpg in the LFS/data/skins folder, and it has exactly the same name as the one he's uploaded to LFSW, then yes, it will work without problems.

btw: You don't need to buy skins - there are hundreds (thousands?) of free skins in the Finished Skins thread - most of the latest skins in there have been uploaded, but you may have problems with some of the older ones - some may still be hosted, some may not - but your friend could re-upload those too, if he were so inclined...
Quote from Shirtkicker :If he supplies you with the skin file, and you put the jpg in the LFS/data/skins folder, and it has exactly the same name as the one he's uploaded to LFSW, then yes, it will work without problems.

btw: You don't need to buy skins - there are hundreds (thousands?) of free skins in the Finished Skins thread - most of the latest skins in there have been uploaded, but you may have problems with some of the older ones - some may still be hosted, some may not - but your friend could re-upload those too, if he were so inclined...

You are genius! Thank you so much!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG