The online racing simulator
TBH I wouldn't want LFS to be this top-of-the-line racing simulator. Because once you start having larger levels/open world maps, better crash physics and all that other stuff the game starts to become very CPU intensive. One of the many reasons I like LFS is because it runs well on any system, which is why it's the first "game" (not sure if this is considered a game or just a simulator) I install on to any PC/Laptop.

It would be nice to see something like that, but that would throw away half the customers LFS still has.
Quote from pärtan :
That being said, I would like to see more westhill style environments around the tracks. Perhaps a little mountain course next to KY. (mountain course is perhaps the thing I'd like to see the most in LFS)

That would be pretty cool too. Hillclimb/mountain courses are my favourite.
Quote from Whiskey :I know, but I don't really care, it's just a wish of a perfect game. Soft body physics should be the only realistic simulation in the future, but until then...

King of the road also "simulated" liquid movement when hauling a tanker (your trailer was just more unstable), and this isn't present in ETS2. We don't really need everything to be simulated, just use canned physics that are not too crappy for people to notice immediately xD

Ye well at this date, softbody physics is only good for inconsistent single player physics with occasional lag spikes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG