The online racing simulator
LFS Install Issue
(3 posts, started )
#1 - nixax
LFS Install Issue
Ok guys, my friend has on issue with LFS that has never happened before with my friends, as far as I know . His LFS installer, installs lfs and then says its finished . But, the game doesnt appear in the folder where you just installed it . When you search with windows, even on better search tools, theres no single mark of LFS on his computer . It makes absolute no sense... That installer has been run as admin, we've tried older installers but without any conclusion to this issue. I myself ran out of ideas, also did my friends . So if anyone can help me on this, would be awesome! And yes we've tried to install into other harddrives and yes hidden folders have been checked . And install folder is also changed several times ...
#2 - Racon
Have you got an anti-virus running? Some of them delete files they don't like as they're written... but it's probably a bit of a stretch to imagine it taking the whole folder out.
I'd guess some problem with windows or maybe antivirus software, but hard to tell without more details.

You can try to open the setup exe as a zip archive, then manually unpack the files into a folder.
(did that sometimes with other installers, not sure if that works with LFS)

LFS Install Issue
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG