The online racing simulator
FBM Racing League?!
(13 posts, started )
FBM Racing League?!
Very interested in joining a FBM racing league.

Please post below if you are running one.

Many thanks!
Hi, an FBM cup is starting tomorrow @ absolute-beginners,
sprint & feature race on BL1 is first, then one of the drivers who finished both races picks the next track.

more info here:
http://www.absolute-beginners.nl
those other events are the S3 league, this is a separate thing :]
the other rounds aren't in the calendar yet
Hi
It is complete FBM Cup with six race days. But at ABnl is always two leagues in parallel, with seperated points:

1) The normal s3 main league.

Ten races, mixed selection of cars and tracks.
Always same format: 20 min quali, 45 min race with mandatory pit stop.

2) A side Cup.

Often with a motto or special rules:
Sucess ballast, longer or shorter races, rallycross, custom tracks etc. (Basically races that do not fit into the main league.) This runs every third sunday.
This time it is FBM cup, in format of two races (sprint & main) and a randomly choosen finisher of the mainrace gets to pick the next track.
Oh, sorry then. I have always had problems navigating through the ab.nl site...
me too sometimes Tilt
Sounds great to me.

Where do I sign up and get more info? Couldn't find much on the forum :/
There's no sign up per se you just need to do two things & turn up to the event Smile

- The servers are passworded, you'll see the pw after you register & log in to the site
- You need to add a class to your name as per below (/4 if it's your first time)

Quote :Racer Name
To see in the race which driver belongs to what ranking it is mandatory to put /1, /2, /3 or /4 behind your racer name. This way it is easy to see who belongs to what ranking. It is not allowed to change class during a season. Always using the exact same racer name every race. This way it is easier to calculate the points with LFSpoints and to prevent double names in the standings of a championship.

from http://www.absolute-beginners.nl/page.php?5
yup. Register on the site, it works like most other forums basically.
When logged in you can see the server details on right side, below the chat box.
Rest is explained in the rules, but if you have questions then just get onto server a bit earlier and ask Smile (also for setup sharing etc)
Thanks guys.

What time is the race GMT? 18:30?
CET 19:30 = "in 2 minutes"

FBM Racing League?!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG