The online racing simulator
Round 3 [20 Nov 16] 3 Hours of Westhill

Qualifying will run from Sat, 12 November 2016 16:30UTC until Sun, 20 November 2016 16:30UTC. Drivers can drive as many laps as they wish to. A team needs at least one timed lap to be allowed to start the race. E.g. it is enough that one driver of the team sets a lap. If more then one driver of a team sets a lap time, the faster time will be taken for the starting line-up. The end of the qualifying also marks the deadline for changes to the team's line-up, class or car.

The qualifying password will be published here, so teams, that sign-up can directly do qualifying, even when noone's sending them a password. Please always drive with your correct name format on the server, so it is easier to do the qualifying results. Wink
server: Open Endurance Cup
password (with the start of the qualifying): AOsEtCo3n

Qualifying Standing will be available online at http://newdimensionracing.com/preqtracker/qtracker.php - times are pulled from the server at the top of every hour.

Race starts at 17:00UTC, with the gridding at 16:50UTC. ...
Attached files
WE1_OEC3_r.lyt - 332 B - 463 views
We're again facing technical problems... Keep you updated for when Airio is live again
Airio is running!
Layout with the starting grid is attatched to the opening post.
Qualifying results
Attached images
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000011.jpg
Ali and I will be missing this round. He cannot make first 2 hours, and I can only devote a little bit of time from my studies. Hopefully there for round 4 Smile

Maybe Ali will show up and log some laps, not sure.
2ez4LLM!
Attached images
Championship_R3.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG