The online racing simulator
G27 FFB
(11 posts, started )
G27 FFB
Hello, I recently started using my wheel again after recovering from a broken arm. The problem is that the Force Feedback is waaayyy too stiff. I have made sure that the profiler is on all the settings it was on, i have made sure LFS is still on the same settings but it is still really stiff..... (it isn't stiff in other games!)

I anyone had a solution it would be appreciated! Smile
maybe you just need to get used back to it?
i guess decreasing ff in LFS could work, i know that's not really helpful.

not sure what you mean by stiff either, might be setup maybe? (FF with locked diff springs to mind
#3 - jujek
hello go to lfs options>controls then find Input when window is inactive turn it OFF becouse You propably have it turned on
I don't have idea but when Scaven make this option force fedback are change to very stiff when is turned on and when is turned off is almost normal but still feels weird compared to older lfs versions without this option.
johney, i don't think it is getting back used to it as it is acting totally different to how it was. Decreasing ffb doesn't work. By stiff i mean the spring is permanently on, but, it seems like it is also helped by the ffb because decreasing it changes it a tiny bit.

jujek, i am afraid that didn't work Frown
The only thing I can think of is that your range is too limited in LFS, messing with the soft force feedback stops. That or your profiler did not load its profile properly, but I suppose you already have tried and rebooted several times before posting.
check the Logitech profiler allow game to change settings.
Maybe you also check special force feedback settings; I don't use this option.
Did u make a profile in profiler for LFS?
@Whiskey I don't know what you mean by this.

@Demon, it has been ticked all the time, and, i have never heard of this 'special' force feedback settings, where can i find it?

@Storm I had already, it didn't do anything so i tried it a couple more times, still no differance. Frown
** Best answer **
The answer was pretty obvious.... I tried re-installing LFS as Borja told me it might work, well, it did Big grin
Quote from k_badam :@Whiskey I don't know what you mean by this.

In on of the latest versions the controls menu was reworked, and the wheel turn compensation changed the way it works. If you had you steering range to less than 900º it could cause you the issue you described. Though I don't know if this was your issue for sure.

G27 FFB
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG