The online racing simulator
Error LFS LAPPER + InSim
Hi, I have an error opening my InSim works well but when I open LFS LAPPER and run a command LFS LAPPER of a button, I InSim buttons disappear because it will be the problem?

Thanks in advance.
ammn mby try to make different button ID's
I changed the ID button, but I still erase InSim buttons, turning buttons added to Lapper.
If you're not using 'regex' to close buttons, then you'll have to show your code (preferably saved in a zip file) so someone can look at it.
If you are using regex, then you need to change your code a bit, but it's possible that you have given multiple buttons the same name.
Have you tried to run a another Insim application in combination with LFSLapper?
The buttons have different names, have tried several names, but still continue to close the InSim to run the LFS LAPPER
Without seeing your code script, likely not much can be done to help.
I'm not sure what translation service you are using, but it's outputting rubbish, or at least, nothing I can understand.

The Hazard Lights script is a CASE command that will output buttons ONLY when you type the word "!blink".

If you already have other buttons in your lapper script called 'blink', then the newer buttons will overwrite the older same name buttons.

Is this what's happening?
No, when active the command !blink, you open the LAPPER buttons, but I closed the buttons on my INSIM Program
I'll repeat - without seeing your code script, likely not much can be done to help.
Quote from sinanju :I'll repeat - without seeing your code script, likely not much can be done to help.

It's your lights script

Error LFS LAPPER + InSim
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG