The online racing simulator
LFS running on win 10
(7 posts, started )
LFS running on win 10
Hi everyone, sorry for the misspelling but I'm not so good at english. I had an issue with the game running on win 10, I think it's a compatibility problem.
Here's the deal, after the first lap, on any track and with any car, the game just decrease the fps and freezes for a few moments. It doesn't matter if I lower the resolution or the graphics, even if I change the compatibility on the properties the game still does that.
I hope you know what I have to do, maybe we can help someone with the same problem.
I don't think it's a Windows 10 issue per se. Mind posting more of your computers specs? Fro. What you say, it sounds rather like you're euning out of memory or a heat related problem.
I have a Laptop Acer aspire e-15
CPU: Intel i5 5200u quadcore 2.2 Ghz
RAM: 6 gb
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
VRAM: 3 GB
GPU: 900 MHz

I used to play this game with lower graphics on a pc with windows xp, 1 gb RAM, an intel atom 1.6 Ghz and I haven't this problem, it's confusing lol
Here is a review of pretty much your laptop, shows while it's not good it should be ok to run LFS.
http://laptoping.com/gpus/product/intel-hd-5500-graphics-reviews-and-specs/

Set your in game graphics, to lowest, TURN OFF AA, DO NOT run any other programs in the background. Skype is chronic here, and try again.

Is this online, or offline ?

Is 10 sharing updates with your whole country ?

Are you torrenting ?, if this is online, who else may be torrenting, streaming, watching Game of Thrones ?.
Cheap laptops are notorious for overheating under continuous load. With both CPU and GPU under load it might take about one lap for them to reach a temperature where they start to throttle down. If this is the case the problem will get progressively worse the longer you drive.
Quote from MadCatX :Cheap laptops are notorious for overheating under continuous load. With both CPU and GPU under load it might take about one lap for them to reach a temperature where they start to throttle down. If this is the case the problem will get progressively worse the longer you drive.

I used to play this game with no problem on a worse laptop with win xp.
#7 - lucaf
Do you have correct display drivers installed?

LFS running on win 10
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG