The online racing simulator
OEC Three: Protests, Penalties & Appeals
Quote :Protests shall only be filed in the designated thread. Every team has the chance to file a protest against scoring, decisions or incidents. This has to happen until Tuesday 23:59 UTC after the event. Protests submitted after this deadline will be rejected.
A protest must contain information about the involved cars, the lap and/or the time in the session and a brief description of the incident.
All involved parties must only write one comment. Posts from uninvolved parties will be deleted.

Round (1, 2, 3 or 4):
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident
#2 - pik_d
Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 4
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 142
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 19:45:18 (race time 5:41:43.00)
Your Car number: 51
Protested Car number(s): 68
Brief description of incident:

I was lapping Hutnik, I had a draft on him on the oval going into the boothy chicane. At the braking point I was ahead of him and on the inside, but he kept in it, not yielding the corner. I saw that he was still going for it but it was too late, I did locked up a bit, but he gave me absolutely no room to make the corner.
Quote from pik_d :Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 4
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 142
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 19:45:18 (race time 5:41:43.00)
Your Car number: 51
Protested Car number(s): 68
Brief description of incident:

I was lapping Hutnik, I had a draft on him on the oval going into the boothy chicane. At the braking point I was ahead of him and on the inside, but he kept in it, not yielding the corner. I saw that he was still going for it but it was too late, I did locked up a bit, but he gave me absolutely no room to make the corner.

Car 68 receives a warning for causing a collision. The reasoning why it only is a warning: It is the end of the season in the final stage of the race and the only protest we had this very season, nothing would've been gained or lost by anyone. Under different circumstances this would've resulted in a drive-through penalty.

On a further note: For the post race chat line
Quote from 68 GFR™ Hutnik : 68 GFR™ Farrell - alle Deutschen Shag Schafe

... team 68 [GFR] Team receives a 2 point penalty. Furthermore its driver GFR™ Hutnik won't score points for this event for unsportsmanlike conduct.(again)

OEC Three: Protests, Penalties & Appeals
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG