The online racing simulator
Yokoi's MCR S14
(8 posts, started )
Yokoi's MCR S14
MCR Factory S14, Kind of a WIP but its kinda finished lol If alot of people want the skin I'll upload then skin in three different resolutions, 1024, 2048 and 4096x4096

daria me download link of this skin?
Like give download link please.
pls don't give out decent skins for public use, you will regret it. We already got an MCR club in LFS btw
Quote from MousemanLV :pls don't give out decent skins for public use, you will regret it.

You're such a good person, it's amazing... Skin editers get killed every now and then so anyway..
Mouse, he can do what he wants... Yeah i do agree that editing without permission is bad but that doesn't mean it is a mistake to make skins public. Fair enough, if you were charging money for the skin that makes it very bad but people don't for skins. You should be happy that someone loves your skin so much that they decide to put their name and team logo on it.
Quote from k_badam :Mouse, he can do what he wants... Yeah i do agree that editing without permission is bad but that doesn't mean it is a mistake to make skins public. Fair enough, if you were charging money for the skin that makes it very bad but people don't for skins. You should be happy that someone loves your skin so much that they decide to put their name and team logo on it.

You get a +1.
Hey, I'm pretty sure you would feel great when your work gets ripped off entirely by some kiddo. Obviously sharing skins is great, if that's what you want to do, go ahead - it's up to you.

Keep in mind there can be both positive and negative consequences. There have been multiple times where skins and kits on lfsdrift.net were ripped off (not all skins as most of them were kept private due to little kiddos claiming them to be their skins).

Yokoi's MCR S14
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG