The online racing simulator
E46/E36 Driving Simulator
(5 posts, started )
#2 - Abone
Nice setup Smile
Puts E46 cabin into room, couldn't record properly Tongue Also you have wrong seat position I think.

It has to be fun to drive. You need some serious motion simulator to make it better Tongue Have fun, nice work.
Quote from DaY_WaLkeR_TR :Puts E46 cabin into room, couldn't record properly Tongue Also you have wrong seat position I think.

It has to be fun to drive. You need some serious motion simulator to make it better Tongue Have fun, nice work.

Hey, thanks for reply-
wanted to ask - what is "proper recording"? at the moment this is full car chasis and recording from back seat is a bit complicated, no camera recorder/holders to make it stable Smile

wrong seat position? in a game, or you mean in car itself? it was UK model w/ right side wheel, had to get left sided panel and some work arounds to fit some parts, which makes it look a-bit confusing. project is for learning purpose i guess, second one will be tighter w/ less thinking and more doing Smile

about motion - yes, it would make it better ofcourse. i'm looking forward building frame w/ pivot point, already got most of the parts needed (metal pipes, main bearings, springs to equalize wheights) and digging more about actuators/motor/soft to get it all right.

thanks again!
Quote from ITRokas :Hey, thanks for reply-
wanted to ask - what is "proper recording"? at the moment this is full car chasis and recording from back seat is a bit complicated, no camera recorder/holders to make it stable Smile

wrong seat position? in a game, or you mean in car itself? it was UK model w/ right side wheel, had to get left sided panel and some work arounds to fit some parts, which makes it look a-bit confusing. project is for learning purpose i guess, second one will be tighter w/ less thinking and more doing Smile

about motion - yes, it would make it better ofcourse. i'm looking forward building frame w/ pivot point, already got most of the parts needed (metal pipes, main bearings, springs to equalize wheights) and digging more about actuators/motor/soft to get it all right.

thanks again!

Due low light your camera struggled in focusing. Also It has been set low.

I mean in car. I'd sleep on seat laid that back. Tongue

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG