The online racing simulator
Jinsim issues
(3 posts, started )
Jinsim issues
Hey guys, i'm doing a web system using Jinsim and i'm having some doubts.

One of them is about the OutGaugeResponse. I saw the lfs structure and realized that has a playerId, but on Jinsim's OutGaugeResponse doesn't have one. The only id is the outgauge id (optional ID - if specified in cfg.txt). I need the playerId to get the data only from the player that i select on my list. (I did a database with players from my team saving the username. If he's on track, the system will get his situation on track and show on screen). I tryed to add the playerId on Jinsim code to make it work, but i got BufferUnderFlow Exception.

The other one is about MultiCarInfoResponse. I'm trying to do a grid with some infos for livetiming(name, position, gap between leader, etc) and i'm having issues to get all those informations and put in a single ArrayList, because some infos are from different responses, like split from SplitTimeResponse, racepositions from MultiCarInfoResponse.....

Does someone know how to solve these problems?
Bump..... please guys i'm stuck on this and i can't figure out how to solve these problems =/
JInSim is probably quite outdated and it'd need a bigger update to bring it up to speed with the current InSim protocol.

The other problem is - the way I understand it - nothing specific to JInSim. You need to figure out how to keep track of all the data you need.

Jinsim issues
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG