The online racing simulator
Track data
(3 posts, started )
Track data
Hi all.

I'm using LFS with X simulator softvare and all is working ok, except for the lack of feeling driving over curbs. The LFS tech suggested a question on this forum;

"However you might find you can alter the severity of feeling in your motion simulator by adjusting the interpretation of the data sent from LFS to the sim. This is not something we have any experience of doing, so please do ask on in the LFS programmer forum for tips from those who use LFS with a motion simulator"

So, does anyone of You have experiance of making the simulator softvare create more movement to the actuators when driving over curbs?

Thanks.
Since no physics value transmitted over InSim or OutGauge, you need to do some memory reading job. I neither have experience on this but IMO reading each suspensions' forces will give you enough data to transmit over controller. (For visualization: press F button) For front end you may use sw's feedback data, rear end still needs values from memory.

As far as I know you are talking about a system which uses G(ravitional forces) as input. This is wrong already on track (not-over-curb). Car rolls as suspensions travel. You missed this already. You should add travel of suspension into equation.
Hi, and thanks for your answer,but this is way over my head, it just cant be done by me. But I found a easier way to adjust the forces between roll, sway, heawe, etc.
So, Im ok with this for the moment.

Thanks.

Track data
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG