The online racing simulator
STOLEN CAR PLEASE SHARE
(8 posts, started )
STOLEN CAR PLEASE SHARE
Hey guys, friend of mines car has been stolen. please share as much as possible.

Quote from the owner ( STOLEN from Horbury at 00:30 8th July, please share if you live in West Yorskhire, car is very distinctive with this wrap... Thank you! )

UPDATE 17:00 8/7/16 - car possibly headed to Leeds or Bradford avoiding motorway cameras.

if anyone does see anything please let me know on here or Facebook
Attached images
13606596_10154156419384845_4480676746526291448_n.jpg
Any luck?
Afraid not Frown
Quote from jwardy :Afraid not Frown

Fast forward 24 hours, Car was found. Been returned to the owner although not in the best of states, but not destroyed.
#6 - Ian.H
Glad it's found =)

Silly question, was it taken with or without keys? When I had my Mk2 Focus RS (and even now still all according), they're disappearing without keys because the EU in their hour of wisdom "protecting us" from dealer monopolies stated that key codes need to be stored in the ECU.. and people were simply getting blank keys and coding them on people's driveways via the ODB port and driving off.

I believe VW / Audi suffered the same issues as Ford in this respect.. so just curious =)

Cheers..

Ian
Glad it was tracked down! Smile
Quote from Ian.H :Glad it's found =)

Silly question, was it taken with or without keys? When I had my Mk2 Focus RS (and even now still all according), they're disappearing without keys because the EU in their hour of wisdom "protecting us" from dealer monopolies stated that key codes need to be stored in the ECU.. and people were simply getting blank keys and coding them on people's driveways via the ODB port and driving off.

I believe VW / Audi suffered the same issues as Ford in this respect.. so just curious =)

Cheers..

Ian

Hi Ian, it was stolen with keys, they broke into the owners house at night and stole them.

STOLEN CAR PLEASE SHARE
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG