The online racing simulator
10 year LFS anniversary skin - £ $ !!
Hi guys,

I know a lot of skin requests go unnoticed, BUT this is a little different.

On the 31st of July, it will be 10 years sine I first started playing LFS. I would like to celebrate this by racing all of that weekend. Also, I would love a commemorative skin to celebrate 10 years playing this great game.

Now, there are two big problems...

First, I don't actually know what I want (which maybe a good thing because I'm not strict) but I do want the race car look with sponsorship and a design. I would obviously like Looney to be written on the car as well as "10 Years of LFS"

I race FBM a lot and below is the skin I've used for a few years - I like the look of this skin, with the two colours divided by another colour, so maybe something like that - I'm easy on the colour but would maybe like the strip to be purple, but I am easy on this...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2239/2131825280_02fe1a85ba_o.jpg

Second problem, I would actually like this for all cars. I don't want to go on a server and not have the skin available.

I understand this is a big task, so was thinking maybe do a single seater and tin top design then if I like it, subtle changes can be made then put on to other cars.

Also, I am happy to pay for this monumental task - when you submit your design, just state what you would like for it. it can be PayPal'd over, or S3 upgrade, or even visiting your server with my new skins!!

Many, many thanks in advance and here's to another 10 years!
Well, not sure if I'm suppose to post this here. But here's a concept of what I had in mind. Yeah it's janky because it's JPEG and I haven't been working on many skins in Photoshop yet.

Attached images
lfs_00000019.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG