The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
For sake of simplicity its easier to use rpm. Tongue
Using OutGauge in InSim app doesnt work if user has OutGauge enabled in cfg and therefore LFSLazy does not use OutGauge. As well as this shift light does not work in all cars.
Ah, I see, shame. I'll have to make do with the other cool features of Lazy Tongue
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :When does this error appear? When you start LFSLazy? Until then LFSworksfine?

It appears as soon as i start game, and LFSLazy doesn't start at all.
Quote from asyed :It appears as soon as i start game, and LFSLazy doesn't start at all.

How can you be so sure its LFSLazy issue then?
Not sure, but this is the only thread i could get support.
Is there anyway you could add a revbouncer in the next version?
Draggo's rev bouncer works, i can pm you the link. all you have to do is a small dashboard mod.
Quote from asyed :Draggo's rev bouncer works, i can pm you the link. all you have to do is a small dashboard mod.

Can you give me rev bouncer too please?
Yes please Smile
average speed for the gadget???
Ugh, too lazy to pm all of you. So I'm just giving out the link, may get removed if against rules, which i dont think it is.

http://podfolio.eu/dw/otr/RevBouncer.7z

^^ 0.6P version, dunno about 0.6P2

Edit: Ask me if you have dashboard troubles, then i'll post a whole guide on how to disable the dashboard having seizure. Too lazy to do it rn, maybe 1303s vortech or daniel himself will post how to.
(What's the point of a revbouncer? Edit to clarify: having googled, I understand *what* it does but I don't know why anyone would bother.)
Google says it is malicious
I seem to have issues with the dashboard. It doesn't want to load after turning it on in LFSLazy (I had it turned off). Restarting doesn't work either.
Quote from k_badam :Google says it is malicious

Do not download/use it if you trust Google in everything
Yes but google doesn't let me download it because of that..... I want to download it and i understand it is not malicious.
Thank you Draggo, now it actually downloads Big grin
^^ Thank Draggo for the software too, lol
can i use this in multiplayer?
Yes Smile
Could you add a Trip meter?
I think that already exists
It does exist as a dashboard featue. Depending on gauges you are using it may be turned off, but you can always turn on in dash editor (/o dash).
well hello, i'm using the latest version of it and when i try to run the game with fraps open, the lfslazy stop showing its customized gauges and while the fraps remain running the lfslazy wont show the dashboard... idk how i can explain that but when i close everything and open everything again but the fraps, the dashboard gauges are there. I'm using win 10 at this moment...

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG