The online racing simulator
[Goodbye, LFS...] - A Tribute
(10 posts, started )
My final LFS video that I have been working on since the beginning of April is finally here. Thanks for checking it out and I hope you enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UJq4hZyb40

Live For Speed has served me well for 8 years, but it's time to move on.
Thanks so much for watching.
[Project: Dark Green Liberty]
♫1 - Night Lovell - Dark Light Instrumental
♫2 - AZEL PHARA - GREEN
♫3 - Director's Cut - Liberty Quest
Quote from cargame.nl :Makes me curious... Move on... Pokémon?

LOL. Nah, I actually can't play Pokémon, my phone isn't good enough. Frown
Assetto Corsa
Quote from cargame.nl :So what else... Where is a drifter moving to? I am seriously interested, not a joke. (my phone crashes too.. but it's OK, not from this crazy generation).

Quote from k_badam :Assetto Corsa

Yeah. I don't use my G25 very often any more but when I do it's for AC and ATS/ETS for the most part. Like I said, LFS was good to me for 8 years but it's just time to move on. LFS has been a fantastic platform to improve my video editing, and it's lead up to this point.
#7 - Abone
all people move to AC unfortunately.i think is not better and is not worst than LFS,both really good.after Warlab server down,he moving to AC because LFS friends moving to also.8 years is to much, good luck for you giante
Quote from Abone :all people move to AC unfortunately.i think is not better and is not worst than LFS,both really good.after Warlab server down,he moving to AC because LFS friends moving to also.8 years is to much, good luck for you giante

Thanks! Yup, that pretty much sums it up, most of Reckless and Warlab have moved on as well.
Also, Giant is a good friend of mine but I am not him Tongue I'm in the green Rocketbunny XRT with the plate L4B•R4T5
#9 - Abone
i see giante use that skins...im really confused.sry dude, i have sure i know you,but i cant remember your tag Smile
Quote from Abone :i see giante use that skins...im really confused.sry dude, i have sure i know you,but i cant remember your tag Smile

Yup. Giant is all over the video. He's in a large majority of the clips. His license plate is "Dem Hoes" lol.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG