The online racing simulator
game closing
(9 posts, started )
game closing
I open the game enter the server start to play , at a time it closes ...
Windows 10
updated all drivers and nothing
I can not play more than 10 minutes and it closes . please help me Big grin
Application name failed : LFS.exe , Version : 0.0.0.0 , date / time stamp : 0x5712089d
Module name failed : ntdll.dll , version : 10.0.10586.306 , date / time stamp : 0x571afb7f
Exception code : 0xc0000005
Fault offset : 0x0003c7c7
Process ID failed : 0x14d0
application start time failed : 0x01d1dde1393060ee
Application failed path : C: \ LFS \ LFS.exe
Module failed path : C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ ntdll.dll
Report ID : f6cc0dd8 - c7d8-46fd - a3ca - 81af1ea63e8d
full package name failed :
Application ID for the package failed :
"Fault with ntdll.dll must have been the nvidia driver update. Reinstalled windows updated but left off the nvidia display update and all is well pity I couldn't roll back but hey alls well that ends well. Many thanks to all for the help."

Copy pasted from the Microsoft forum. Try older drivers.

EDIT: Or if you let Windows install the drivers for you, install the specific GPU driver found on the Nvidia site.
I tried everything , ccleaner's , hotfixes, all drivers . and the error only in LFS.exe .

Discover the error.
I will restore the system and test !

Thank you so much guys.
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah but that is from a 2011 discussion when Windows 10 didn't existed yet. This fault is I think a general error, can be anything.

Honestly I didn't even look at the date, but since it's that dll and that offset, which when googled both lead to nvidia driver issues, that would be my best guess.
Test if other 3D games/software work normally.

Run some temperature-monitoring software while playing. (for ex openhardware monitor, no idea what tools work good with win 10)

game closing
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG