The online racing simulator
LFS Reshade
(5 posts, started )
#1 - asyed
LFS Reshade
I have a problem with fps, using "Reshade 2.0"
FPS is at 60 running at 1440p, and thats only with 3 or 4 effects on.
My PC is perfectly capable of running many other games with more effects to higher degree.
The more effects, the less FPS.

Specs:
GTX 970 3.5+0.5 GB
i5 6600
8gb RAM
That's how it is, more graphically intensive enb shaders=takes away more of your fps
Quote from asyed :I have a problem with fps, using "Reshade 2.0"
FPS is at 60 running at 1440p, and thats only with 3 or 4 effects on.
My PC is perfectly capable of running many other games with more effects to higher degree.
The more effects, the less FPS.

Specs:
GTX 970 3.5+0.5 GB
i5 6600
8gb RAM

What kind of FPS did you expect? With 60 FPS it looks like it might just be limited by VSync.
#4 - asyed
Quote from racer autov8 :That's how it is, more graphically intensive enb shaders=takes away more of your fps

It wasn't that intensive. I could have used the same shaders using SweetFX 2.0 with higher fps, exact same graphics.
Quote from MadCatX :What kind of FPS did you expect? With 60 FPS it looks like it might just be limited by VSync.

I expected 60fps at 4k, i got around 70ish 4k with no graphics mods. On 4k with the graphics mods, it was around 20/30 fps. I do play with Vsync cause I don't feel the input lag, but that test was with Vsync off.
#5 - asyed
** Best answer **
Update:
I got it to be less intensive. Just take the reshade shaders and config files, and port them to SweetFX 2.0
My issue is resolved.

Edit: its less intensive cause i was dumb lol. sweetfx can only do 2d shading.

LFS Reshade
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG