The online racing simulator
Round 4 [May 29, 2016] 3 hours of Westhill International

Qualifying will run from 21 May 2016 15:30UTC until Sun, 29 May 2016 15:30UTC. Drivers can drive as many laps as they wish to. A team needs at least one timed lap to be allowed to start the race. E.g. it is enough that one driver of the team sets a lap. If more then one driver of a team sets a lap time, the faster time will be taken for the starting line-up. The end of the qualifying also marks the deadline for changes to the team's line-up, class or car.

The qualifying password will be published here, so teams, that sign-up can directly do qualifying, even when noone's sending them a password. Please always drive with your correct name format on the server, so it is easier to do the qualifying results. Wink
server: Open Endurance Cup
password (with the start of the qualifying): SrCeTvC

Qualifying standing available online at http://newdimensionracing.com/preqtracker/qtracker.php - times are pulled from the server at the top of every hour.

Race starts at 16:00UTC, with the gridding at 15:50UTC. The new Westhill circuit offers plenty of room but also some fast corners, where overtaking/-lapping is not ideal. Please keep this in mind for the race.
Attached files
OEC2_R4.pdf - 151.1 KB - 258 views
Qualifying is underway! Remember that it is mandatory to drive at least one timed lap!
There has been a case of drastic cutting with time advantage. The driver was fair enough to confess it. His times from today will be removed and a barrier is installed.
-
(przemek21061995) DELETED by przemek21061995
Qualiying results
Attached images
lfs_00000002.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg
Westhill International

It was a nice race for me. The longest race stint my action of LFS Smile It was not easy
to keep pace and concentration. One mistake with [GFR] I'M sorry boys.( exhaustion ) Interesting and fun finish with Lacko, Patrick here and BL1r Smile))good job. For this OEC 2016 i can thank OrganisersThumbs up and one big thanks Przemek Smile)) (cq.arco) BL1r was awesome Thumbs upSmileThumbs up. I was watch replay many times.
Bardzo dženkujem Wave

Hard luck was such a low attendance 45 register teams / 13 team in gameLFS
Community of people makes the game good and LFS was best game and wonderful people.
I experienced a lot of laughter fun exciting racing duels. Thank you for all. The End

I'll make a video from all rounds OEC. I hope someone attend last round Smile when it's ready I send here or fb youtube link.

Good bye
Frown
Results attached to the opening post and downloadable from the website. Championship standings are also updated.

Round 4 [May 29, 2016] 3 hours of Westhill International
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG