The online racing simulator
Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
Here Here what?
Didn`t understand what you meant hehe.
Quote from The Very End :Here Here what?
Didn`t understand what you meant hehe.

It means "i completely agree with you"
Oh ok, thats good
Whel i think caus it just hitted al those 16 year olds in america just in the right spot and drifting isnt that hard i have done it in reallifee just to dam easy if you ask me

It's just a hit caus its easy and evryone can aford second hand tyres

and when you drift in lfs some nutters think they also can in real life a bloke near my home crahsed an anded in hospital the idoit!! :shigh: (there is a big difrens i repaet big difrence!!) so don't try unles you want to hurt yourself
Dirt Trial Park
I've seen this in an article about the all-japan dirt trials in Sport compact car magazine.

They run these competitions in racing facilities consisting of a very large terrain on which several small gravel sections are linked together like a web. By blocking some of these roads, they create a closed layout on which they race!

A track like this in LFS would be really cool since people could create their own tracks and making one facility so versatile would eliminate the need to design a rallycross layout to existing tracks.

BTW if you didn't understand what I tried to explain, I'm quite sorry but I didn't find any picture of such facilities. Just say it and i'll draw one to illustrate my point.

*EDIT: sry this has nothing to do with your previous "debate"*
*EDIT: I found an old-school video (japanese) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk0bXTQOKgc
So who do we have to pay/kill/bribe etc to get the option of making our own tracks for LFS????
I moved my quote from "cars we wanna see in S3" topic:

Quote from Pirs01 :If we could also see some rally stages it would be extremly fun for me.

Yea well I have always been thinking how it would be to drive realistic rallystages in LFS, it would be great I think.

More rallyscross tracks would be nice...
I totaly agree with more rallycross stages in Live For Speed, but I do not agree with the rally stage idea, well I don`t mean it that way, I just don`t understand how it should work?
Is it like the autocross idea, 1 car at track at one time, the other are in spec mode, or do you mean we can race multiple cars on the stages?
If it`s the last posibility, then I agree on rally stages.
Would be fun, tho probally hard as hell, fun
Daytona Road Course.

Why? Because it's a technical and fun course, anyone who saw this year's Daytona 24 will know, (And a few prototypes wouldn't go amiss *hint*) Imagine it, racing through the tri-oval and braking down into T1 with a tailwind and the sun setting in your eyes, the tyres past their best and the pack breathing down your neck...

Either that or Mosport. Or Mid-Ohio. Or Sears Point
La Sarthe - Le Mans
Nurburgring (Norschleife)
Ebisu
Tsukuba
Suzuka
Monaco
Sugo
Spa Francorchamps
Barcelona
Valencia
Quote :
Suzuka
Monaco

There you saying two tracks I also would really enjoy to see in LFS.
Lol, maybe the next patch, about the sout city update, maybe they update it to Monaco
THAT would make a upgrade!
id like to see silverstone definately and also maybe the TopGear track? now that would be kewl
Quote from Tribe :id like to see silverstone definately and also maybe the TopGear track? now that would be kewl

It would.

And even better with the addition of wet weather. Would be great to test on real life tracks too. In F1C I used to always test at Mugello and Spain. Was great to be testing for the next league race at the same tracks the real F1 guys do
Something like Bathurst, that combines some nice ling straights with some really silly, steep, tight, mountainous stuff.
Bathurst is a given. The FOX at Mt Panorama would be so cool.
Thats oh i would love to silverstone
ore something like spa with that so uch loved best corner in the world Ëau rougé
A few American tracks I've been enjoying in PC lately:

Sonoma: fast corners and elevation changes.
Watkins Glen: incredibly fast track - lots of gravity-enhanced traction to play with.
Willow Springs: especially the Horse-thief Mile - hilarious circuit!
Devs, please give this a shot, looks like really great track. People probably gonna complain that its like westhill, but who cares, most people like driving there

Attached images
AERIAL-withKartTrack.jpg
MMC-FullTrackMap1.jpg
only Nordschleife ... no more else
Nurburgring too Big grin Smile Smile Also I miss old westhill Frown
Quote from gibasa :Nurburgring too Big grin Smile Smile Also I miss old westhill Frown

New westhill must better SmileThumbs up

Much harder on tires and need more skils Did I Say That?

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG