The online racing simulator
OCULUS RIFT DK2 PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE
Hi! I got oculus rift dk2 and using it with lfs. Got amd radeon hd series 6900 and till now everything was grat. Just oculus driver said something that he cant upload direct display extension. But it was working. After latest update it stopped. Can you help me? IDK what to do now. :/
Do you have the latest Oculus runtime?

The new version of LFS needs the new Oculus software (1.3).

But if you still have the old Oculus runtime (0.8) you can use the LFSRiftVR.dll from the 0.6M version (dll folder) and that will work.
I got Runtime 0.8 becouse when I install 1.3 I can't open it. It tells me to update graphic card drivers when it's updated to the newest. Now i'm playing on old LFS and runtime 0.8 but can't play online on it. Maybe the thing is that i have to weak graphic card? But it's strange becouse earlier everything was ok. And now when it's new driver for oculus it's not?
I don't know what you mean, when you say you can't play online with it. Is there some kind of error message ot just no servers visible? Maybe you are using an old version of Live for Speed?

What you need to do, is use the new version of Live for Speed (0.6P) that allows you to connect online with everyone else.

Then, to use the Oculus 0.8 runtime after installing LFS 0.6P, you just need to update a DLL in your LFS\dll folder. That is available here:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/89572
I can't play online becouse i have old LFS. To run DK2 on 0.6P i need runtime 1.3 wich doesn't work. Thanks, I'll try to swich this file on 0.6P version and let now if this helps.

OCULUS RIFT DK2 PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG