The online racing simulator
looking for a race buddy or crew
im looking for someone who enjoys racing as much as i do with a wheel, can be for lfs or race 07 and rfactor if someone teaches me how to mod stuff so that i can race with you on servers.
i have a teamspeak.
ill be waiting.
-
(BeNoM) DELETED by BeNoM
#2 - nacim
You don't have to be rude like that BeNoM, you don't want to play with him ? Fine, don't post here. Damn.
You should try MRc servers and FRANCE PRO CRASH if you're into that, theses are the best demo servers to enjoy LFS demo Smile
I don't know about a team however, ask on demo servers maybe Wink
Quote from BeNoM :No one wants to play with a demo user...

im not looking for lfs only players.
anyone with a wheel is fine.
thank you for ur responses, still i am looking for a race buddy.
Quote from krakilin12 :im not looking for lfs only players.
anyone with a wheel is fine.
thank you for ur responses, still i am looking for a race buddy.

I think u need too go online and make friends Smile many play more race games
#5 - jujek
Quote from krakilin12 :if someone teaches me how to mod stuff so that i can race with you on servers

Wrong forum.. Nobody here 'teach' you how to connect to cracked servers buy any game then you will easy enable to join any server and on these servers will be normal people.
bump
Quote from krakilin12 :...and rfactor if someone teaches me how to mod stuff so that i can race with you on servers.

Quote from jujek :Wrong forum.. Nobody here 'teach' you how to connect to cracked servers buy any game then you will easy enable to join any server and on these servers will be normal people.

I think he means rFactor mods. Getting all of the correct mods together to race on a single server can be very confusing, even difficult, for new racers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG