The online racing simulator
Engines can set on fire + Oil can spill + Pace car
SO WHY THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?!

Engine fire: Because I race with the hud off I can't tell if my engine is broken (Plus it'd give a good visual effect)

Oil spills: In real life oil can spill where in some races it causes a yellow flag and the racers to go into the pits whilst the oil gets cleaned.

Pace car: Now you can do it with a person but why can't it be done by AI? Give the AI pace car these things:
Skin
Speed limiter (For pace speed)
Passing detectors.
Also I'll say this now. If you comment please make it more then 1 line and somewhat constructive.
I think too much work and boring when i'm online i want too step on it.... fastest laps Smile don't want too drive slow. Think engine fire or engine blown with lot off smoke is nice idea Smile didn't read it before.

2 lines is that enough?
I like the idea of engine damage - especially blown engines. It happens a lot in AC and PC, usually accompanied by someone crying about how much the game sucks. You couldn't write better comedy than this Big grin

There is a mechanism in LFS that reduces engine power if you redline too much, but I've always thought that this should have the same settings as tyre wear - low, high, and realistic - with the latter accompanied by a loud bang and a sudden lack of visibility...

Pace car - definitely. Especially for oval racing. It's a part of the action that's missing from practically all racing sims.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG