The online racing simulator
The new Files section
(64 posts, started )
Why add this?? because you can get any setup you want with Lfs setup ex-tracktor Uh-hu
Quote from Jatimc :Why add this?? because you can get any setup you want with Lfs setup ex-tracktor Uh-hu

Face -> palm
Quote from Jatimc :Why add this?? because you can get any setup you want with Lfs setup ex-tracktor Uh-hu

I guess no one else wants to answer.

The reason is because setupgrid/setupfield have been really really helpful sites for LFS for years, but now one is gone and one isn't getting updated with new tracks.

Obviously some people can rip hotlap sets, but not everyone can, and there's no reliable way to get race sets for combos you haven't driven, even with the mpr extractor. That only works if you have an mpr to start with, while there's gonna be hotlaps for every combo.

There's also the obvious reason, just because something can be done that way doesn't mean Victor can't provide a legitimate way to share setups. Some people don't have the ability to rip sets, some people don't want to, so this is clearly the best way to do it.

I hope you were drunk when you posted that, because it's a really stupid question if I'm honest.
Just wanted 1 specific so4r xrg setup but i miss button too upload files Smile can import hotlap setups but would be nice too have upload button.
what you mean drag and drop there don't work Smile

I want upload button
its very easy to do
and after you've uploaded your setups, make sure if you want to keep them private or public
Attached images
set.jpg
Quote from BADLVBOY :its very easy to do
and after you've uploaded your setups, make sure if you want to keep them private or public

Ye noticed public and private but drag and drop don't work for me Smile

btw you can dl my ro1 set now Wink it's public now
Oh in chrome it's easy and works but in edge it don't Smile
Good stuff! Makes it easier to hop back in to racing in future when you can get the sets from official site. Put all my hl sets public as well Smile
When uploading a setup, the default LFS version on the list is 0.6M, and the most recent version on the list is 0.6N. Missing 0.6P.
Regarding setups for rockingham, sportcar’s setups are tagged ro2, and thus are appearing into national’s setups aswell. National’s one are appearing too inside sportcar’s configuration while they have the correct tag.
Ah, that's fixed now.
Sorry I missed your post - Scawen pointed it out the other day.
I noticed that demo accounts can not attach files to forum?
That is bit unfortunate because demo users often have beginner questions where uploading files would be useful.
For example some problem with settings (screenshot) or with driving (replay)

I think demo users should be able to upload files, at least replays and screenshots.
Or the upload-function should have a note "only licensed users can post attachments", to avoid confusion.

The new Files section
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG