The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
Multiplayer server list, first 100 answers, the rest mostly "no response"
Does it happen to you, that in the server list the first 100 comes quick, and most of the remaining will give "no response". I use only RACE filter and usually while loading the list, it counts about 250 servers but only about 100 gives response.
Could be connection issue. I have different hold - when starting the search,first 20-30 servers usually do not respond,just then the list starts to fill up. I just click refresh and then major part of list is visible. I have somewhat weak connection (3G),always thought it's the reason. Shrug
All come quick only 3 no answer 286 servers right now i wait maybe 2 3 sec Smile

!edit I hide private and cruise
#4 - lucaf
Yes, my filter is same, private & cruise. It finds very quickly 244-248 servers but after displaying 99-101 servers, list filling stops and the "server no responding"-counter begins to run. This is very weird since my connection is 100MB cable (and 2 meters by wifi between computer and modem).
#6 - Ped7g
May be eventually also some router security feature, seeing your PC connecting to many different IPs in short time, it may block also outgoing traffic? (I had different problem with the CISCO router from ISP, linux version of skype plus the way I use web browser after restart triggered something like "malware DNS attack" pattern and blocked my outgoing (!) DNS communication for a minute or so.. Took me some months to figure out (I didn't really look, as it was just small annoyance). Try to check logs of your firewalls/routers.
#7 - lucaf
Correct answer from Ped7g. I shared internet connection from my smartphone and now server list gets fully populated.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG