The online racing simulator
[Solved] RealTime GUI
Hi Guys!

Lately i've been creating a cruise plugin for LFSLapper, results are great but not perfect.
The issue is my thread before this LFSLapper GPS I was told that Real-time measuring/gui update is not possible until there's a change to the original LFSLapper.exe which requires C# skills.

I've tried many ways to make the cruise GUI a real-time GUI but I failed miserably.
I thought of making the GUI update itself by the player moving; Example:

$distToDo = 1;
CatchEvent OnDistDone( $userName )

#other codes are here but are private till I think of a release.

cruise_hud( $userName );

EndCatchEvent

It kinda works which also made the GPS real-time measured, but the issue if there's more than 1 player in the server, the insim would either crash or delay/lag.

I tried RegisterScheduleAction but I did not understand the syntax.

Any help is appreciated. I'm trying to squeeze in a full cruise in a Lapper with all possibilities. Smile
Thanks for reading.
Hi,
Indeed , when you change $distToDo to 1 , the server will lag badly. I've seen that in a another server.

The next option is to change the sourcecode of lapper.
I have done this and i created a new event named: OnNotIdle.(Player is driving faster than 1 KM/H).

But I haven't test this in the server. Because there is no code to be executed yet.

Maybe we could test your GPS script on my testserver.
Sure thing, PM me with your skype name or whatever you have.
This can help me faster up my cruise plugin development since I am the
only one who's doing all of it.

I'll also be sure to learn a bit of C# so I can modify LFSLapper when I'm in need! Big grin
Hi, AymanHilal
You can do simple steps:

Example:

Sub Function( $KeyFlags,$id )

* You'r Code *

SetCurrentPlayerVar( "Cash", ToNum( GetCurrentPlayerVar( "Cash" ) + 1 ));
Cruise_HUD ( $userName );
EndSub

Automatic update (Cruise_HUD) happen after the function Smile
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG