The online racing simulator
Vaxxed
(25 posts, started )
Vaxxed
After reading the hysterical mainstream press reviews saying how completely wrong and unscientific this movie is, I thought we could have some fun with this.

Despite continued notices by leading medical journals that there is no connection between vaccinations and autism,(Wrong-see below) some (that includes GlaxoSmithKline and the FDA) persist in claiming that one exists. Adding fuel to this fire is the controversial documentary Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe, making its theatrical (Interesting word choice) debut in New York this week.
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/apr/02/vaxxed-from-cover-up-to-catastrophe-review

Naturally, we all know that Drug Companies are only interested in patient well being and restoring people to health.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/drugmakers-raise-prices-despite-criticisms-1452474210
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/martin-shkreli-who-raised-drug-prices-from-13-50-to-750-arrested-in-securities-fraud-probe/

We also all know that their products are thoroughly tested and never cause unexpected harmful side effects.
https://helix.northwestern.edu/article/thalidomide-tragedy-lessons-drug-safety-and-regulation
http://247wallst.com/investing/2010/12/10/the-ten-worst-drug-recalls-in-the-history-of-the-fda/2/
http://247wallst.com/investing/2010/12/10/the-ten-worst-drug-recalls-in-the-history-of-the-fda/3/
http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2006/10/02/the-greatest-dr/

So, we all know how safe these drugs are and how we never discover later that they have serious side effects.

I'm also positive that the FDA has never recalled or cancelled a drug because it may cause autism.

Sanofi Pasteur’s whooping cough vaccine Tripedia, which was designed to be administered in five doses between six weeks and seven years of age, is no longer available on the market, but the serum’s insert – last updated in December 2005 – provides hints to why it may have been pulled.
(Page 11 ) http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

And an Italian court has had this verdict overturned...

Based on expert medical testimony, the court concluded that the child more likely than not suffered autism and brain damage because of the neurotoxic mercury, aluminum and his particular susceptibility from a genetic mutation. The Court also noted that Infanrix Hexa contained thimerosal, now banned in Italy because of its neurotoxicity, “in concentrations greatly exceeding the maximum recommended levels for infants weighing only a few kilograms.”

Presiding Judge Nicola Di Leo considered another piece of damning evidence: a 1271-page confidential GlaxoSmithKline report (now available on the Internet). This industry document provided ample evidence of adverse events from the vaccine, including five known cases of autism resulting from the vaccine’s administration during its clinical trials.
Thus GSK’s apparent lack of concern for the vaccine’s adverse effects is notable and perhaps not surprising. In the final assessment, the report states that “[t]he benefit/risk profile of Infanrix hexa continues to be favourable,” despite GSK’s acknowledgement that the vaccine causes side effects including “anaemia haemolytic autoimmune,thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura, autoimmune thrombocytopenia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, haemolytic anemia, cyanosis, injection site nodule, abcess and injection site abscess, Kawasaki’s disease, important neurological events (including encephalitis and encephalopathy), Henoch-Schonlein purpura, petechiae, purpura, haematochezia, allergic reactions (including anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reactions),” and death.

So, as you can clearly see, the media's criticism of this movie, Vaxxed, is completely justified and you should never watch it.
http://autisticadvocacy.org/
http://www.autismacceptancemonth.com/
http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2016/03/31/todd-drezner-cinema-libre-studio-and-vaxxed/

Stop with the vaccine BS. No autistic people care about this vaccine BS.

Furthermore, Autism Speaks does not speak for autistic people. Autism Speaks are eugenicists.

The focus should be more on acceptance and getting people the help they need to function in a society that is not designed with them in mind.
http://archive.autistics.org/library/autexpert.html

Vaxxed is actually looking at a possible link between, not neccessarily vaccines as a whole, but rather the MMR vacine and the age it is delivered and a range of health issues that appear to possibly be caused by THIS vacine, of which autism is only one.

The study is in fact by the CDC, was covered up by the CDC, was leaked by a member of the CDC, and the facts of this study should be public.

The massive media meltdown and abuse of this information in the movie, as well as the false facts the media is pushing out is curious. You could almost think that there was a reason this information must be covered up and no questions asked about the huge financial gain provided to certain companies by modern medicine.

"If you listen to the vaccine totalitarians and corporate science zealots, every person featured in VAXXED is a total quack, fraud or nut job who spouts loony gibberish that makes no sense. If that's true, then why is this film too dangerous for anyone to watch? If the people interviewed in the film are obviously frauds and nut jobs, then why not let the entire world see the film and be even more convinced that they're full of bunk?

And, regarding Dr Allan Wakefield, this is NEVER EVER stated by those attacking Vaxxed...
Despite the fact that this key public information totally destroys one of their only 'facts' against the film.....

"Findings of the UK General Medical Council against the Wakefield et al. paper were overturned by the High Court, yet the Lancet still keeps that paper retracted – citing those overturned findings. Previous attempts have been made to persuade Lancet editor Richard Horton and the previous Lancet ombudsman Charles Warlow to restore “Ileal-Lymphoid-Nodular-Hyperplasia, Non-specific Colitis and Pervasive Developmental Disorder in Children” by Wakefield et al. Horton flatly refused, while Warlow denied having any responsibility for reconsidering the status of the paper.

Then in March, the Lancet hired Wisia Wedzicha – a new ombudsman to take Warlow’s place. In April, I contacted her asking that she repeal the retraction and restore Wakefield et al. Below is my email correspondence with her. Interestingly, she did acknowledge having responsibility for reconsidering the status of the paper, despite keeping it retracted for no given reason. She also made it clear that she did not want to hear about this matter again."

A few facts.
https://vaccinerisks.wordpress.com/2014/02/01/a-few-facts-about-dr-andrew-wakefield-and-his-paper/
13.1) Do you believe the MMR vaccine caused the autism.
A) Its not for me to say that. 8 of the parents have claimed that, and unfortunately we don’t know enough one way or the other. This aspect should be researched — in many cases in the past, its the parents observations that have been a starting point. And I believe in listening to parents. Both my parents are Doctors and we believe in listening to parents.
13.2) Have you given your children the MMR vaccine
A) Yes
13.3) In the light of what you have seen as part of the research, would you be vaccinating your children with the MMR vaccine.
A) Unfortunately no. But I would be separately vaccinating them with the Mumps, Rubella and the Measles vaccine at separate times. I think we should not be giving multiple vaccines at one go till we have fully researched the effects

That is it. All hell broke loose after that. Of the 13 Doctors, 10 were successfully pressurized to recant their name from the study paper. 3 Doctors, Dr AW , Dr Simon Murch and Dr John Walker Smith – the head of Royal Free at the time of research, refused, standing by their findings, and denying any wrongdoings. They were all stripped of their positions at the Royal Free.

Here is a review of the premier, try to watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pZD79uALHs&ab_channel=WeAreChange
(Unlike most online 'reviews', this reviewer actually watched the movie...........)

KEY POINT, this is NOT an anti-vaccination film, in fact it supports single vaccinations at an appropriate age. It DOES point out scientific findings around the MMR vaccine and the age it is delivered.

You'll never get that information from the press hysteria demanding it's banning though.
...just why do you spend so much time posting stuff like this on a sim racing forum?
Someone forgot to take his sedatives...
edit: there wasn't any offense intended, but man, such mess...
Quote from ACCAkut :...just why do you spend so much time posting stuff like this on a sim racing forum?

Hey man. Gotta do something while waiting for S3. But yeah, there are things that reall REALLY matter.
What we need to be posting about is this:

http://weeklyworldnews.com/tag/bat-boy/
#7 - Racon
Wakefield would have been quids in if the MMR was split back into three separate vaccines. Fancy that!
This is India, so not white people.......

":An impactful editorial published in the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics has accused WHO of pushing a pentavalent vaccine "by stating falsely that no adverse event following immunization (AEFI) has ever been reported with the vaccine." In fact, however, the editorial says that's not true.

But Puliyel says the WHO officials did not dispute the death of the 12 children following the immunization and "therefore it is patently wrong and misleading for it to conclude that no fatal AEFI have ever been associated with the vaccine."

Puliyel points out that the combination vaccine is not approved for use in the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration nor is it being utilized in other developed countries, either. Yet WHO recommends the pentavalent vaccine in poorer, developing countries by attaching the Hepatitis-B and Hib vaccines to the well-accepted DPT vaccine to increase use of the former."

But the only people who died here were brown, nothing to see here, please move on.

Try to pay attention. Yes, your masters have said this is safe. So, you must ignore any evidence that says combination vacines may be dangerous.

To watch every major newspaper tell people not to see a movie, a movie they had never seen, is an unprecedented moment in this country. When has that ever happened?

Every major newspaper is saying don't go see a movie they haven't watched themselves. What's next, are they going to tell us to start burning books in the streets? We've never seen anything like this.

I fully expect people to be incapable of thought here, so, please continue to explain how brain dead you are and how any form of investigation or knowledge is dangerous....

You will want to organise re burning this too....

Quote from Racer X NZ :[b]To watch every major newspaper tell people not to see a movie, a movie they had never seen, is an unprecedented moment in this country. When has that ever happened?

Every major newspaper is saying don't go see a movie they haven't watched themselves. What's next, are they going to tell us to start burning books in the streets? We've never seen anything like this.

Same thing with top gear. When they tell you to not buy a car they are reviewing on their show they are actually advocating for burning all cars and banning transportation. We've never seen anything like this.
I think that they were suggesting burning the minister, or something.

Do try to pay attention, the conversation is specificaly about MMR vaccines, Not all vacines.

And an increasing number of highly qualified people are suggesting a closer review is needed.

Try this British example;

The former chief scientific officer for Britain’s Department of Health who was responsible for deciding if medicines and vaccines were safe for use among the general public says his former employer is guilty of “utterly inexplicable complacency” regarding the mumps, measles and rubella shot.
The UK’s Daily Mail Online reports that Dr. Peter Fletcher, who was his country’s chief scientific officer in the late 1970s, said if it is ultimately proven that the MMR vaccine is linked to autism, “the refusal by governments to evaluate the risks properly will make this one of the greatest scandals in medical history.”

Fletcher, the Daily Mail Online noted, has borne witness to a “steady accumulation of evidence” from scientists around the world that the MMR vaccine is indeed linked to brain injury in some children.

However, “there are very powerful people in positions of great authority in Britain and elsewhere who have staked their reputations and careers on the safety of MMR and they are willing to do almost anything to protect themselves,” he said.

This is an issue that people should pay attention to, it's your kids and grandkids who are affected by this. Try to learn the facts before ignoring what may be crippling our next generations.
Racer X.... first off "Indians" are Caucasoids. Like you white boy.
Second.... I figure that movie is twisted and slanted like every other documentary out there. There's not really such a thing as objectivity anymore.
But Autism.....
YOu know up until my kids were born, in the Early nineties, You never really heard of Autism. As a parent you had about the same chance of having an autistic child as you did .... conjoined twins? It was really really really rare. Then virtually overnight that changed. It seemed like every other birth was autistic.
One of the problems that film blatantly disregards in order to promote it's anti-pharm agenda is probably one of the biggest reasons for the "autism explosion" is mis-diagnosis. It's become a blanket, one size fits all over diagnosis.
Having experience in dealing with autism, I find that about 60% of the people that I know diagnosed with some sort of Autism, aren't autistic at all.
They now use that label to cover everything from mild retardation, to hyperactive kids to... well Brats.
Like my co-worker's stepson. I dunno why he married this chick. She was a single mom that spoiled her son to death. He became a spoiled, self entitled brat - lol Like most millenials are...
Seriously, the kid is dummer than a sack of hammers and a brat too.
Well instead of getting what he really needed, an ass whipping, mom decides the reason her kid is off must be a medical reason. So Presto! the right amount of money, the low enough standards from the right doctor and instead of a little incorrigible sh!t, you have the next Rain Man.
I have never ever seen an autistic child play school sports, play in the school band and drive a car. Never. And especially all three at once.
Yet this kid does.... he doesn't do his school work either. He also does all sorts of other things that most autistic children don't do. It's kin of hard to explain. If you knew some one with autism and then saw this kid, you wouldn't think he was that way.
Yeah the movie claims that the autism is produced from chemicals used in immunizations. If I'm not mistaken, measles vaccine in particular.
I'm thinking with all the resources big pharm has, if they had a potentially devastating product as autistic causing vaccines, they'd get rid of it and replace it with something else, which is one of the things they did with most vaccines in the first place. They wouldn't risk losing all and being brought down by whistle blowers. YOu may be able to beat that sort of thing in court, but you always lose to word of mouth. So. yeah, I find it hard to believe big pharm would allow a screw-up like that go on for very long. Even though they are the same great folks that brought us lunesta and zoloft and created the dreaded disease, shift-worker's syndrome, I'm thinking there are a lot more factors to be examined to explain the autistic revolution going on.
By the way, you never responded to my criticisms of Bernie Sanders.
You know not of what you write, Racer Y. See my links above. Also, read NeuroTribes.
Racer Y: 'We Poly's' are not 'white', thank you...!!!'

Forbin, I have read your post's and I agree with you. Just have the respect to look at mine please.

CDC(US), GlaxoSmithKline, Dr. Peter Fletcher, who was the UK's chief of medical safety in the late 1970s, Vaxxed, all suggest, that there are potentially serious health issues with the MMR vaccine.

Why not actually investigate this rather than demanding that any questions are 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT MUST BE IGNORED'

I'd have thought that a review proving this opinion wrong would be a correct scientific choice. Especially as there is scientific research (CDC, GlaxoSmithKline, and others) suggesting there may be a serious problem here.

But clearly ignoring any and all facts is the correct choice.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Racer Y: 'We Poly's' are not 'white', thank you...!!!'

Forbin, I have read your post's and I agree with you. Just have the respect to look at mine please.

CDC(US), GlaxoSmithKline, Dr. Peter Fletcher, who was the UK's chief of medical safety in the late 1970s, Vaxxed, all suggest, that there are potentially serious health issues with the MMR vaccine.

Why not actually investigate this rather than demanding that any questions are 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT MUST BE IGNORED'

I'd have thought that a review proving this opinion wrong would be a correct scientific choice. Especially as there is scientific research (CDC, GlaxoSmithKline, and others) suggesting there may be a serious problem here.

But clearly ignoring any and all facts is the correct choice.

oops. Sorry.... You type white....
Forbin.... Forbin is a master of cut and paste. I share FIRST HAND knowledge from FIRST HAND experience and no nuts tells me I don't know what I'm talking about and puts up these links.... Really? Links?
I had posted a reply putting them in their place... guess I screwed up and didn't actually post it.
I ain't re typing it. Could care less how Forbin thinks - if they think.
Autism is on the rise.... but a big chunk of that is from misdiagnosis. Meaning a lot of people called Autistic really aren't. It's amazing that most of that chunk are boys that didn't get that diagnosis until after starting school and showing some sort of problem whether behavior or academic. They slap that label on the kids and pump em full of dope. I've SEEN it (yes SEEN it Forbin, not read about it) a bunch of times. I also help take care of my best friend's "kid" who really IS autistic. Yeah. He's 24. He got his from genetics. Not from making a bad grade or throwing a tantrum in class. WE are also friends with a family whose Mother and Daughter are autistic. Females with autism, legitimate autism, is rare. It seems to favor males. Don't go out to east with these folks. And if you do, don't go to a favorite restaurant.
Their, the mother's idiosyncrasies usually drives wait staff up the wall. And they usually don't realize it's Autism. They seem to think that they are just @sshole customers.
Now if these vaccines were the main culprit, then the autistic population would be a whole lot more than what it is, don't you think. Forget all the stupid links. most of those are agenda based anyhow. Use common sense. That many immunizations, all over the damned planet and only THAT many cases of Autism? That number should be higher. A lot higher. Wouldn't you think so?

Polynesian huh? Ever see a move called "The Brother from Another Planet"?
If I ever get down that way, maybe you can teach me how to surf...it'll get me off your couch.
I am autistic. Two of my best friends are autistic. I am active with ASAN. There is a strong bias against diagnosing women and girls as autistic, especially since societal pressure generally means they mask their autistic traits better. There is a reason it is called the Autism Spectrum. People present in a variety of ways. It is unwise and quite rude of you, as someone presumably without any education in psychology or mental health, to deny the diagnosis of any autistic individual. Many autistic traits are invisible to the casual observer.

It was Leo Kanner who devised an extremely strict, narrow, and concrete ideal of what autism is that almost no one fit. This meant a lot of people who needed help never got it, and instead ended up in asylums.

Hans Asperger, on the other hand, had a much broader and more fluid view of the characteristics that comprise the condition. This is more in line with the reality of autism as a natural neurological variation. Even still, due to the Nazi regime at the time, the cases he showcased in his papers demonstrated exclusive biases as well (i.e. all boys, all with some odd talent), largely as a matter of protecting many of the children from the Nazis.

NeuroTribes goes over the history of autism, including these two individuals. It's a very good read.
And I'm somewhere on the spectrum, not that it bothers me, only others (lol) and my partner is working with the autism group in Hobbiton.

And FYI, females are being diagnosed.

Personally it is all very vague and in my opinion, too imprecise to really place great credence in a diagnosis. I hate being labelled and everyone is different, and so there is a wide range of difference.

My concern is specifically regarding the MMR vacine and it's scientificly proven effects on some individuals.

This is based on the evidence provided by the CDC, GlaxoSmithCline, Vaxxed etc. This is poisoning and killing children and it is being covered up by the very groups who have proven it is happening.

"De Niro also discussed the media blackout regarding the CDC whistleblower. “Everybody doesn’t seem to want to hear much about it. And you guys are the ones who should do the investigation,” De Niro challenged. Regarding another film about autism that is showing at Tribeca, De Niro said “it’s not questioning how some people got autism, how the vaccines are dangerous for certain people who are more susceptible. Nobody seems to want to address that, or they say it’s a closed issue but it doesn’t seem to be. There is more to this than meets the eye, believe me.”

When asked if he believes that science has shown there is no link between vaccines and autism, De Niro replied, “I believe it’s much more complicated than that. There is a link and they are saying there isn’t. The obvious one is thimerosal, a mercury based preservative. Let’s just find out the truth.” De Niro also questioned statistics that claim that parents who do not vaccinate their children will lead to a higher incidence of measles and other illnesses.

Despite the often repeated claim that VAXXED is anti-vaccination, Philippe Diaz, head of Cinema Libre, the distributor of VAXXED, says the film is not anti-vaccine but rather pro-safe vaccines. “It is not an anti-vaccination movie, people are judging the movie without seeing it first. Even Robert De Niro said the film was not anti-vaccination,” Diaz said. Indeed, De Niro has stressed that he is also not anti-vaccine and only interested in the truth. “There is something there, there is something there that people are not addressing. All I want is for people to see the film and people can make up their own judgement.”
Quote from Forbin :I am autistic. Two of my best friends are autistic. I am active with ASAN. There is a strong bias against diagnosing women and girls as autistic, especially since societal pressure generally means they mask their autistic traits better. There is a reason it is called the Autism Spectrum. People present in a variety of ways. It is unwise and quite rude of you, as someone presumably without any education in psychology or mental health, to deny the diagnosis of any autistic individual. Many autistic traits are invisible to the casual observer.

It was Leo Kanner who devised an extremely strict, narrow, and concrete ideal of what autism is that almost no one fit. This meant a lot of people who needed help never got it, and instead ended up in asylums.

Hans Asperger, on the other hand, had a much broader and more fluid view of the characteristics that comprise the condition. This is more in line with the reality of autism as a natural neurological variation. Even still, due to the Nazi regime at the time, the cases he showcased in his papers demonstrated exclusive biases as well (i.e. all boys, all with some odd talent), largely as a matter of protecting many of the children from the Nazis.

NeuroTribes goes over the history of autism, including these two individuals. It's a very good read.

Believe it or not, I always suspected you were..... So many times I posted jokes you flat out did not get. I was guessing You have Asperger's. Not as hard core as what I'm used to, but I dunno, I kinda wondered.
Do things like sarcasm and body language throw you off?

Nazis..... Let's flash forwards to the 1990's... My son's friend? His second grade teacher pretty much stuck the poor guy in a closet during class. Didn't find this out til months into the school year.
Know what happened to her for doing that? Nothing. She didn't even lose her job. If she was a cop and he was an inmate, she'd go down for all sorts of crimes, but being a public school in Texas? Since no sex is involved, then no crime occurred.

The Autism spectrum... like I said I actually DO know a bit on this subject. Obviously not as much as you, but I know enough to form the opinions I have.
The "spectrum" I think enables all those misdiagnosed cases like I've been ranting about. I really do think that they (schools mostly) try to cram anything they can't agree with (like a poor performing student that could effect the school's ratings - bonuses - on standard tests) under the autism umbrella.
Not only is that stupid, it's not fair to folks like you.

Anyways... the movie... I'm just not that inclined to blame the mushroom cloud of Autistic cases on vaccines. Or at least vaccines alone. It did make me wonder about other things though. LEAD. Yes Lead. In the 1990's all lead was phased out in paints, gasoline and a whole lot of other products. The spin off from this also created newer process and different compounds in plastics. The sad thing is, a lot of the stuff they replaced the lead with is worse for you than the lead was. Especially paints. Looking at events like Flint, Michigan where the water ran through those old lead pipes are causing problems makes me what sorts of problems are the lead substitutes causing? No not in newer water pipes. No. From things like Polyethylene and other assorted monomers and phenolics developed from the newer compounds created from chemicals designed to replace lead. Does that make sense? I think there's enough variety of these products to cut down on the general chances of negative effects per individual, yet are slung out all over the planet to insure some sort of adverse effects.
Sorry about going off on you, but have any idea how many self righteous morons talk about this subject to me? How many people I've run across that supposedly have an autistic kid. A kid that really wasn't, but now so hopped up on some sort of doctor drugs it doesn't matter anyways.
"Spare the rod, spoil the child" Most people think that verse means it's OK to beat your kid. It doesn't. It means to instill a sense of disciple. It means to take a big part in your child's development and growth. These people have been sparing the rod by basically passing those responsibilities to outside sources. So now we have "qualified" school nurses writing scripts for medicine to shut up some class clown, and the parents don't even question it - if they even know. Some of these parents don't even know which hand their kid writes with. Who in their right mind gave school nurses the right to make such in depth medical decisions? And notice when that started in the USofA.

Most of the time when you take swipes at me, I take in stride and just let it go - or have fun with it Wink. This time? You kinda hit a nerve. Oh well. No harm - no foul. keep the rubber side down.
And I'll look up Neural tribes.
I don't disagree that we as a society over-medicate children for non-conformity, at least in this country.
Quote from Forbin :I don't disagree that we as a society over-medicate children for non-conformity, at least in this country.

OK. But what are your thoughts on vaccines? It is a serious thing to look at. I'm sort of playing devil's advocate with the thought and pointing out other things that I think can also be involved in this.
Not just bad kid and bad doctor. No. Actual events of some sort helping this along.
You know. Even third world countries laugh at our healthcare system. You know why our health care industry sucks so bad? I think because it's an INDUSTRY.
Ever watch those prescription medicine commercials on TV? You know the ones that all say, "Ask your doctor about_____" with "but _____isn't for everyone" in them? Those commercials? They also have one more thing in common. No matter any malady they claim to deal with, liver damage is a side effect. Watch those weird commercials where some woman is running around with a bunch of people made out of paper selling irritable bowel syndrome medicine and then one with the single middle aged guy driving a muscle car in the middle of nowhere selling erectile dysfunction medicine. What the hell would a middle aged guy all by himself in the middle of nowhere need to think about erectile dysfunction? That's creepy. Anyhow, they'll say the same damned thing. Liver damage. I had a friend that was a pill head.
He died two years ago from pancreatic cancer that had spread from the tumors he had in his liver. What killed him. What gave him that cancer wasn't the narcotic in the pill. It was the candy coating they put on just about all of those pills now days. And he ate a lot of them. Seriously. Taking aspirin, anti-allergy medicine, anti-psychotics - doesn't matter. May as well smoke cigarettes and drive without a seat belt on.
I am aware that many intelligent people have not had enough evidence to understand the issue with vaccinations and the points being raised against them.

Thimerosal is present in many vaccines that are given in the Western World, ie the Flu vaccine. It has also only just started to be removed in the US.

" In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative.

"Hepatitis B vaccines aren't the only immunizations under suspicion. According to Burton Goldberg in Alternative Medicine, scientists are finding stronger and stronger links between thimerosal and neurological damage. One report by Dr. Vijendra Singh of the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Michigan found a higher incidence of measles, mumps and rubella vaccine (MMR) antibodies in autistic children."

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/06/Proof-That-Thimerosal-Induces-AutismLike-Neurotoxicity.aspx

"This increase in reported autism cases eerily parallels the increase in the number and frequency of thimerosal-containing vaccinations administered to infants. As of today, children are given as many as 21 immunizations in the first 15 months of life. After a number of scientists and concerned activists noticed the correlation, an investigation was launched to get to the heart of the matter."

However, in the US.......

In the past five years, Congress has also aided vaccine manufacturers, supposedly for "security" reasons. In 2002, a mysterious piggyback on the 2002 Homeland Security bill freed drug companies of liability in lawsuits regarding thimerosal. Called the "Eli Lilly Protection Act" by outraged parents and activists, the then-House Majority Leader Dick Armey told CBS News he snuck the amendment in to keep vaccine-makers from going out of business. Armey claimed it was a matter of national security. "We need their vaccines if the country is attacked with germ weapons."

"Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist is no stranger to the thimerosal debate, having received $873,000 in contributions from the pharmaceutical industry and $10,000 from Eli Lilly. Frist's position allowed him to attempt to help the industry from the inside,"

And, now the CDC have been forced to admit that all this was scientifically proven and known by them.
Heard that from THEM yet ???
Dead banana
http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccine-thimerosal-preservative-causes-autism-cdc-forced-to-release-proof-they-knew/5527339

Now all childhood vaccines have at least one mercury-free version, and I urge parents to ask for those versions if they choose to vaccinate their children. Injecting mercury into children, especially infants whose immune systems are still underdeveloped (hepatitis B shots are typically given at birth, before the immune system has developed), can be an assault to the immune system.
Thiomersal is mercury in the same manner as the oceans are rocket fuel.
Quote from Racer X NZ :I am aware that many intelligent people have not had enough evidence to understand the issue with vaccinations and the points being raised against them.

Thimerosal is present in many vaccines that are given in the Western World, ie the Flu vaccine. It has also only just started to be removed in the US.

" In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative.

"Hepatitis B vaccines aren't the only immunizations under suspicion. According to Burton Goldberg in Alternative Medicine, scientists are finding stronger and stronger links between thimerosal and neurological damage. One report by Dr. Vijendra Singh of the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Michigan found a higher incidence of measles, mumps and rubella vaccine (MMR) antibodies in autistic children."

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/06/Proof-That-Thimerosal-Induces-AutismLike-Neurotoxicity.aspx

"This increase in reported autism cases eerily parallels the increase in the number and frequency of thimerosal-containing vaccinations administered to infants. As of today, children are given as many as 21 immunizations in the first 15 months of life. After a number of scientists and concerned activists noticed the correlation, an investigation was launched to get to the heart of the matter."

However, in the US.......

In the past five years, Congress has also aided vaccine manufacturers, supposedly for "security" reasons. In 2002, a mysterious piggyback on the 2002 Homeland Security bill freed drug companies of liability in lawsuits regarding thimerosal. Called the "Eli Lilly Protection Act" by outraged parents and activists, the then-House Majority Leader Dick Armey told CBS News he snuck the amendment in to keep vaccine-makers from going out of business. Armey claimed it was a matter of national security. "We need their vaccines if the country is attacked with germ weapons."

"Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist is no stranger to the thimerosal debate, having received $873,000 in contributions from the pharmaceutical industry and $10,000 from Eli Lilly. Frist's position allowed him to attempt to help the industry from the inside,"

And, now the CDC have been forced to admit that all this was scientifically proven and known by them.
Heard that from THEM yet ???
Dead banana
http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccine-thimerosal-preservative-causes-autism-cdc-forced-to-release-proof-they-knew/5527339

Now all childhood vaccines have at least one mercury-free version, and I urge parents to ask for those versions if they choose to vaccinate their children. Injecting mercury into children, especially infants whose immune systems are still underdeveloped (hepatitis B shots are typically given at birth, before the immune system has developed), can be an assault to the immune system.

Did you know that there is such a thing as a Kosher flu shot? Yes Kosher. It doesn't have the the thimerosal in it.
I never understood flu shots. You get a vaccine for Flu "A". And get sick by Flu "B" instead. And I don't care what they say, you can give the flu virus to someone if you recently received the shot and they didn't. How do I know this? My Mother and Father-in-law when they were alive used to get them every year. If they showed up at the house a couple of days after they got the shot? We all got sick. Usually for 2-3 days.
And I don't think ANY of the flu vaccines they got did a thing seeing that it was always some other flu variant that showed up on flu season.
Or pigs.......

Good to see you read my post Smile
Quote from Racer X NZ :Or pigs.......

Good to see you read my post Smile

LOL took a minute to get that....
And clean off a space on your couch!

Vaxxed
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG