The online racing simulator
Support for Xbox 360 and Xbox One controller!
Please many people like me do not have a wheel to play, and we want to play in control, the game even has her joystick option, but it's too bad, does not work, the support was very poorly done, please, this is essential! And sorry for bad English, I am Brazilian.
This here is the area of suggestions my friend, asked them to put the function in the game instead of having to use third-party apps (;
Racer X, this isn't a help request it is a suggestion.
What is so bad that it needs to be improved? Why support is called poorly done? Where are the problems?

Only thing I can imagine is lack of stabilization,which is wished from those,who play "sims" like Gran Turismo or Forza (the latter one is just guess,as I never played it). I suppose controls are too sensitive for him. Shrug
#6 - w126
Things that could help:

- ability to set deadzones inside LFS (this is not available in standard Windows drivers for xbox controllers for many/some (?) configurations),

- even stronger smoothing possible (in Misc options),

- settings for speed-sensitive steering (it seems it is part of what Forza does with controllers),

- maybe some standard steering configuration specifically for xbox controller, considering this https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1906322#post1906322 .
-
(lilycollins) DELETED by kristofferandersen : binned spam

Support for Xbox 360 and Xbox One controller!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG