The online racing simulator
Cant turn off automatic clutch?
It looks like i cant turn of my automatic clutch. does anyone know why?

As you can see its locked
We'll most users decided to stop helping demo users on the forum, and I can see why. Also your PBs indicate some sketchy stuff. Consider supporting the development of LFS and its community by buying S1.

I'd suggest posting technical questions in the technical assistance forum, and my only guess as to the solution to your problem is that you might not have any buttons mapped to clutch.
#3 - lfsrm
Just try to download/installe a fresh copy of lfs and see if you can set you game propely.
it wont let you because you have selected h-shifter mode? my guess.
Quote from Franky.S :it wont let you because you have selected h-shifter mode? my guess.

Not at all, and in any case it would be other way around, wouldn't it?

I don't know why that option is locked, but shifter setting, or the chosen car don't ever cause it to force you any setting for that option.
well and now it works fine.. very weird! but still thanks for the replies!

PS.

bobloblaw: "We'll most users decided to stop helping demo users on the forum, and I can see why." and why is that?

bobloblaw: " Also your PBs indicate some sketchy stuff" what do you mean by that?

bobloblaw:
"Consider supporting the development of LFS and its community by buying S1." i did! But not on this account. i have 2 pc's Wink

lfsrm:
"Just try to download/install a fresh copy of lfs and see if you can set you game propely." i did, but didn't fix it

Franky.s: "it wont let you because you have selected h-shifter mode? my guess." Nope
#7 - asyed
Quote from bobloblaw : ...Also your PBs indicate some sketchy stuff...

Tweak. Hes not using pirated. Just tweak. And thats fine I think if on tweak servers or sp only.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG