The online racing simulator
Live for speed doesnt support crossfire?
Hey guys first i wanna say sorry because using mod vob files, i dint read anny rules of lfs.

my account was banned so i had to made a new one also i wanna ask could you guys unban that account name is: revolution66

here is my question:

Why does my game sometimes fps stuttering, i play on 2 gpu's is that the problem??

it gives me 100 fps but sometimes i have that lagg spikes, it feels like the screen is stuttering for 1 sec and after that its going normal again, and like after 2 minuts its doing again. i dont have anny problems with anny other games, is it because Lfs doesnt support crossfire?

my specs are:

I7 3930k (6 cores , 12 threads
Asus rampage iv xtreme
16 gb ram
2x amd radeon 290 4gb ggdr5
Corsair h100 water cool
128 gb ssd and 1,5tb hdd
1250 watt powersuply
Sounds like fairly standard issue with crossfire. As someone whom formally used Crossfire I'm going to say turn it off. I'm running a Radeon R9 390X and even running at 3440x1440 I'm still getting 500fps most of the time, rarely below 400fps.

Don't bother.
I use two GT 650M's in SLI and it's working without problems. With SLI turned on, I get like 1.5x the FPS I got with SLI off.
I don't believe Xfire is worth the headache for this game, unless you're running multiple 4k panels you probably don't need it, even then, just one of your 290's will be very difficult to get even 50% utilization. Also keep in mind, Nv and AMD do great optimizations for DX11 titles, not so much DX9, I would avoid Xfire/SLI like the plague for older titles like this Wink

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG