The online racing simulator
XRT ENGINE SOUND BUG
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Abone
XRT ENGINE SOUND BUG
Hello. few minutes ago i see weird bug engine, i just park my car (XRT), i spectate one guy with RB4 and i find good rb4 engine in my list with his driving, few minutes later e leave pits with FZ5 and i proceed with the same ( find nice FZ5 engine in my list), i just leave server to join one track in single player to find XRT engine and my Xrt engine is all RB4 engines like in print screen .i dont use any mods or something like that. i have anyway to put my XRT engines in XRT again?
Attached images
ENGINE BUG.jpg
#2 - Abone
** Best answer **
i fix this Bug . i just put another Engine folder with different engines (names also), for LFS don't automatically load the last engine used , by my lucky LFS automatically load default engine if folder dont have engines with the same names Smile
I have had this problem too.

Another way to fix this is to edit your .ply file in data\misc.
Just open the file with Notepad++ or smth, search for 'RB4' and remove the first thing it found (XRT is before RB4 in this file that's why its the first thing) (delete "RB4_[name]")

This worked for me.
#4 - Abone
thank you. is good know other ways to fix this bug. this never happen before. solved anyway Smile
#5 - asyed
Can i have the WRC, WRX, GillsSupra, liner32, and skylineareostar02 sound files for the RB4 please?
#6 - Abone
#7 - asyed
thx

XRT ENGINE SOUND BUG
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG