The online racing simulator
2016 US Election
(157 posts, started )
It is mindblowing that there are people living in the US who would actually vote Trump into office. The fact they voted George Bush Jr in twice is laughable, but Trump is a new low.

The country is the laughing stock of the world. Ok it always has been a laughing stock, but this is a new low for them. I just don't understand what their education system is producing, if a grown adult will walk into an election booth and mark a clown as their choice.

Their health service is among the worst in the world, their standard of living is the worst of the developed world, their attitude to violence, gun deaths and the environment is shameful. They deserve everything they get.
Quote from petercollins :It is mindblowing that there are people living in the US who would actually vote Trump into office. The fact they voted George Bush Jr in twice is laughable, but Trump is a new low.

The country is the laughing stock of the world. Ok it always has been a laughing stock, but this is a new low for them. I just don't understand what their education system is producing, if a grown adult will walk into an election booth and mark a clown as their choice.

Their health service is among the worst in the world, their standard of living is the worst of the developed world, their attitude to violence, gun deaths and the environment is shameful. They deserve everything they get.

Hey. At least we're not some nanny state like Australia... Oh Wait.... Once Hillary gets in, she'll see to it that our individual rights are as lost as yours is. Hopefully, we can still buy property and if we had aboriginals, hopefully they could still get to buy beer and playboys if they want to.
Try to buy a slingshot down there lately? Hows that working out?
Attitude towards violence.... At least my attitude towards it is to defend against it and not go whining to some authority and hope for the best. Come to think of it, I was talking to a friend that lives in Geelong, They had a shooting there.... in a country that prohibits its citizens from owning one..... Go figure.
I expect those sorts of incidents to go way up with the increase in your "wog" population. You already have a thriving black market for firearms. Your laws do nothing but pretty much encourage it's expansion.
Wogs. Y'all just lump everyone that isn't you into one generic slur. At least here we value the right of the individual by having specific slurs based on one's ethic, racial, religious or sexually oriented background.
Our standard of living is the worst.... Really? Go buy property sometime in Aussieland and tell me what that's like - especially getting the mineral rights. Don't like what part of the country you live in? Well how easy is it for you to just pack up and re-invent yourself somewhere else? You can do that almost overnight here.
And shameful attitudes on the environment,,, Do you even know what you've copied and pasted at this point anyway? Before I screwed up and became an artist, I was working my way to being an industrial hygienist.
Know what that is? That's OK. Neither do they. Well in doing so one of my jobs was in Environmental remediation. Don't even have a clue about that one, do you? I'll make it simple for you. That's a really fancy name for a trash man that collects toxic waste. I specialized in bio and radioactive wastes You'd be surprised at who is and isn't the worst polluters. And you'd really be surprised at some of the crap that gets recycled from it. Sure the US cranks out a lot of waste. So does every other country that the rest of the planet buys its crap from. But unlike nations with simpleton knee-jerk legislation to outright ban production, we try to find better ways to reduce said waste and continue to do so. And if you somehow came here now after having been here 30 years ago, you'd notice this. You won't learn that from TV. Showing children with Asthma sells more advertising space.

"The country is the laughing stock of the world" you forgot....
The country is the policeman of the world.
The country is the mom of the world.
The country is the dad of the world.
The country is the physically abused girlfriend of the world.
The country is the physically abusive boyfriend of the world.
The country is the goto guy of the world.
The country is the last chance of the world.
Quote from Bmxtwins :LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED, CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, AND PEOPLE WHO ARE UNFAMILIAR:

If you're born with US Citizenship (meaning the second you are born you are a U.S. citizen BY LAW) you are a Natural-Born Citizen.

If you are born a citizen of another nation, then move to the US and become a citizen, then you are a naturalized citizen.
(Ranting Abuse)

First off, "RANTING ABUSE ?", about what I expect when people have no concept of facts, or the facts are unpleasant and you don't want to accept them.

Next, looking at your first point, No, not at all correct. There is this thing called 'Paperwork' that needs to be completed if your child is born in another country.

"a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States......"

In that case, Cruz's mother should have filed a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA) with the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate after the birth to document that the child was a U.S. citizen.

According to the Canadian Citizenship Act of 1946, also referred to as the "Act of 1947," Canada did not allow dual citizenship in 1970. The parents would have had to choose at that time between U.S. and Canadian citizenship.

Ted Cruz did not renounce his Canadian citizenship until May 2014.

Second, no CRBA has been released that would verify that Ted Cruz was registered as a U.S. citizen at birth, or even at the time of entry to the US in 1974. The only documentation produced says he was Canadian. "

And,

"Harvard Law School constitutional expert Laurence Tribe, who was Cruz’s professor, is the most visible scholar questioning the Texan’s eligibility.

“Cruz claims that the narrow, historical meaning of the Constitution is literal, except when it comes to the ‘natural born citizen’ clause,” said Tribe at a Harvard Federalist Society meeting last month. And, since the Constitution had its basis in English common law, that would mean a citizen born on American soil.

Even assuming a CRBA was filed, the weight of the legal evidence indicates that Ted Cruz is a naturalized U.S. citizen because he was born outside of the jurisdiction of the U.S. and obtained U.S. citizenship by an Act of Congress (Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution). As a naturalized citizen, he is not eligible for the Presidency (Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution)."

It is US law that only a Natural Born citizen can stand as President or vice President. If you don't like it, change the Constitution.

All he needs to do is release a CRBA filled out earlier than 1986. Because that one simply means he was an illegal alien between 1974 and 1986. And he was a Canadian Citizen until he officially renounced it on May 14, 2014, eighteen months after taking the oath of office as a U.S. Senator.

It is the responsibility of the candidate for the Presidency, not ordinary citizens, to prove that he or she is eligible for the highest office in the land. Voters deserve clarification.
I honestly cannot tell if you are challenged, or illiterate at this point.

Again, I will repeat. IF YOU ARE BORN TO AN AMERICAN PARENT ON FOREIGN SOIL, YOU ARE A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. NOT A NATURALIZED CITIZEN. CAN YOU READ?

The 1947 law you are referring to does not state what you think it does.

It states that you can achieve Canadian citizenship (alongside another citizenship) if you are born in Canada, just as Cruz was. It then goes on to state that you only lose this citizenship if you were a NATURALIZED Canadian citizenship (which Cruz was not).

Cruz was a natural born Canadian by means of location, and a natural born American by means of his parents.

He was NOT naturalized in either countries, and you are just further proving you impotence. Give up.

FYI: I think Cruz sucks, but that doesn't excuse you from being blatantly wrong.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I honestly cannot tell if you are challenged, or illiterate at this point.

Again, I will repeat. IF YOU ARE BORN TO AN AMERICAN PARENT ON FOREIGN SOIL, YOU ARE A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. NOT A NATURALIZED CITIZEN. CAN YOU READ?

The 1947 law you are referring to does not state what you think it does.

It states that you can achieve Canadian citizenship (alongside another citizenship) if you are born in Canada, just as Cruz was. It then goes on to state that you only lose this citizenship if you were a NATURALIZED Canadian citizenship (which Cruz was not).

Cruz was a natural born Canadian by means of location, and a natural born American by means of his parents.

He was NOT naturalized in either countries, and you are just further proving you impotence. Give up.

FYI: I think Cruz sucks, but that doesn't excuse you from being blatantly wrong.

instead of all this birther nonsense, let's actually talk about Cruz and what he's done and what he thinks is a good idea - OK?
Cruz is a career politician. THe funny thing about him though is the only real thing he's done with his various positions he's held is to use them as a spring board for the next position. He hasn't done a thing really. Look up his "accomplishments" and see.
He's a big fan of the flat tax system. A lot of people are. They think that they get out of paying taxes with it. Wrong. they still have to pay taxes. With a flat tax system, in America, you're looking at an additional 20-25% increase in the cost of goods and services as that's what the flat tax is. Think about that. How much will consumers be inclined to spend money if there's a 25% tax added on to it at the point of purchase? Especially luxury, recreational and entertainment. Right, you'll be reluctant to buy said items. All sorts of industries will be badly affected by a flat tax as no one will want to spend money on them.
Yeah, You wanna go off about Cruz, go off about something tangible.
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
I've chosen Huffington Post to document this, I've included many other mainstream sources below pointing out how this is done. There is much more detailed information out there in internet land.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/judy-frankel/the-black-box-voting-mach_b_8082384.html

And The Guardian.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/15/virginia-hacking-voting-machines-security

And The Telegraph......
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/9659694/US-election-2012-voting-machine-changes-vote-for-Barack-Obama-to-Mitt-Romney.html

And Harpers
http://harpers.org/archive/2012/11/how-to-rig-an-election/

BOISE — Tuesday marked one of the biggest surprises of the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

Available polling suggested Donald Trump had a double-digit lead over Ted Cruz in Idaho, but Cruz won.

And Cruz didn’t just beat Trump in Idaho. He trounced Trump. He beat him by more than 17 percentage points, when available polls projected an 11-point Trump victory. It’s one of the biggest upsets that’s happened in the race so far.

There are at least two possibilities:

• Maybe the polls are no good.

• Maybe lots of voters rushed to Cruz at the last minute.

And there’s something else to consider: The poll wasn’t wildly inaccurate for all candidates, just for Cruz. In fact, the poll called other candidates’ numbers remarkably well.

Or, just possibly....

Now review the below data which I will prepare you for in this reality. In 2012 in Kansas, 30,000 Kansans participated in the election to give Rick Santorum the state. Yet in 2016 Ted Cruz somehow garnered 35,000 votes ALONE.

Somehow, just like in Texas and Oklahoma and Alaska, with record numbers of voters voting for Donald Trump, the entire lions share is somehow ending up in Ted Cruz's column.

I will remind you that BEFORE PEOPLE VOTED that exit polling was released showing Ted Cruz was taking 50% of the vote........and according to the conditioning propaganda, Ted Cruz walks away with 48% of the vote?
That is electronic vote fraud, pure and simple!

There is a reality taking place in these Cruz numbers, which do not match polling, trends or the reality of the other states or elections. Ted Cruz is selectively being allowed to steal states from Donald Trump in the POLiters theft of the GOP Primary from the clear victor in Donald Trump.

Vote results are being released before they could be known. The votes do not match up to known polling. What can be known from all of this is the simple fact that somehow Ted Cruz is taking the numbers of Donald Trump and putting his name on it.
This scam is blatant and glaring. Cruz is not being allowed to steal every election or everyone would figure it out that he is involved in election theft. Instead Cruz the insider is being allowed to tamper with select states in this e vote fraud, which has little now to do with vote flipping, but it appears that the software is registering numbers for Donald Trump and Cruz's name is being put on the results.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
You really want to aim at a Science victory to achieve that.
Freedom and Order both have a level 3 Tenet that will allow you to quickly produce Spaceship Parts. Freedom's is better, letting you use Gold to buy them. Order will let you rush a Spaceship part with a Great Engineer. Given they cost about as much as a Wonder each, this is not a waste at all. The Former is more friendly to newbies however, though anyone who has maxed the Tradition Social Policies can purchase Great Engineers with Faith starting in the Industrial Era. Autocracy is horrible for a Scientific Win in Civ 5, unless you are at the end of the tech tree and just don't feel like finishing them off. /s
Cool
As of this morning, if you type "Move to" Google will auto fill it with the first hit being Canada. Searches for "How to Move to Canada" went up by 35% right after the last Trump debate...lol.

We welcome all our good neighbours to the south, just leave your guns at home please Smile
Quote from AtomAnt :You need to move.

To where? Actually that's being discussed. Probably in the middle of East Texas in the middle of the wwods. We have some land there. Too anti-social to live in Canada and even almost maybe think about Euroland.
And Latin America? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd get into all sorts of fun there.
And Russia or Eastern Europe? I love those people but see Latin America. And I'm really waaaaay too old for that crap.
So yeah. the middle of the East Texas Woods. Sheldon's mom is a tame example of the nut cases there, but they appreciate the value in not bothering other people with different neurosis-es so long as they aren't Gay or Liberal. They still sort of freak out on those types. Contrary to media B.S. even Muslims (once they prove themselves) are accepted, but there are some areas where even ISIS would learn to be afraid of.
I dunno. Can LFS play worth a flip in Belize? It ought to. You know they have Queen Elizabeth as the person on their money. The ONLY person.
But I think I'm stuck in Texas. Besides, My ancestors go back pretty much to when the Spaniards ran the place. Little late to just pack up and leave now. And all those nut cases that think teaching evolution leads to school shootings and that Obama used to be a male prostitute are like over 75 years old. It really shouldn't be long now. Yeah. As long as Joel Olsteen doesn't decide to enter politics, we should be OK.
LOLOL
Wait a minute.....
Joel Olsteen and Oprah Winfrey for President!!!!!! WTF. I'd vote for them.
People need to realize that they're only making their candidate look worse each disrupted speech. I haven't read or saw anything about Trump's supporters going and hijacking Bernie's or anyone else's rally. Everyday, more and more people are switching over to Trump because of the non-sense.
Point 1: Of course not, the anti Trump thing is carefully organised by people who are threatened with the possibility of not being in power anymore.

Fact 1: Maniac Who Attacked Trump Already Out of Jail and Boasting About it on Twitter.

Fact 2: Ted Cruz basically blamed Donald Trump for the violence and protests that occurred earlier in the day at a Donald Trump rally at the University of Illinois-Chicago. The rally had to be cancelled due to safety concerns.

Fact 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8&ab_channel=imaginemedia07

Fact 4: Bernie Sanders supporter and ISIS sympathizer Thomas Dimassimo made an attempt on Donald Trump’s life today at a rally in Dayton Ohio. Dimassimo was released on nominal bail before law enforcement officers were able to properly vet his social media account. If they had seen his social media account, Dimassimo would have been held without bail.

In his Twitter account, @younglionking7, Dimassimo announced his plan to attend a Donald Trump rally.

Dimassimo also expressed his desire to be a martyr.

The above is now officially 'off the net'. Well, just look, it's all there........

Bernie Supporter ????, seems strange but I guess if it turned to crap Hillary needed the votes.....

EDIT: SWEEEETTTTTT, Just found out why the above toady is described as a Bernie supporter, Guess who just pissed off the Orange Party BIG TIME ??????
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/12/tough-words-from-bernie-sanders-on-rahm-emanuel/

“Hillary Clinton proudly lists Mayor Rahm Emanuel as one of her leading mayoral endorsers,” Mr. Sanders said. “Well let me be as clear as I can be: based on his disastrous record as mayor of the city of Chicago, I do not want Mayor Emanuel’s endorsement if I win the Democratic nomination.”

Mr. Sanders went on to say that Mr. Emanuel was not the type of leader that he would want to be connected with because the mayor has closed schools and fired teachers while keeping close ties with Wall Street banks. Mr. Sanders also criticized the city for paying banks that “lured the school system into a risky investment in an exotic debt-financing scheme.

The city of Chicago should sue these banks for fraud and put public pressure on these wealthy bankers to protect Chicago’s most precious asset – its children,” Mr. Sanders said. “The reality is that there wouldn’t be a budget shortfall if Chicago had refused to pay Wall Street banks like Goldman Sachs and Bank of America over $500 million for risky financial schemes that were marketed as a way to finance the public school system.”

Way to kill your campaign Bernie !!!!!!!!!!
Just a brief reminder of my opening quote;

Prominent ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for “white people”: If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “****s” will ‘incite riots everywhere’.

“Dear white people if Trump wins young ****s such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted today.

Cool, these clearly intellegent, sensitive, special snowflakes are getting funded from somewhere.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/09/hawaiis-george-soros-hidden-donor-funding-illegal-immigration-blacklivesmatter-activists/

You actually need to read the whole article, yes, well, that theory isn't going to work is it !

TL:DR; As a result, Black Lives Matter activists will meet with Democracy Alliance, a group funded by billionaire George Soros.

And, off topic but not really....
Russia has banned a pro-democracy charity founded by hedge fund billionaire George Soros, saying the organization posed a threat to both state security and the Russian constitution.
Mitton Romneys new Election Video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCRwi71_ns&ab_channel=CollegeHumor

Mitton's 'Not Standing !!!'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMR6mgTv8dU&ab_channel=CBSN

Trump to Cruz: 'You are the single biggest liar'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-tKJzkBdc&ab_channel=CNN

One of the most brutal moments of last night’s debate had to be Ted Cruz launching his assault on Donald Trump’s New York Values. Things seemed to be going Ted’s way until it was Trump’s turn to respond. Ana Kasparian, John Iadarola (ThinkTank), Jimmy Dore (The Jimmy Dore Show Podcast), and Elliot Hill (The Lip TV), hosts of the The Young Turks, break it down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8w4x2aVaYU&ab_channel=TheYoungTurks

Lets start having a go at Hillary.

"Hillary Clinton is counting on your short memory or lack of information in her 2016 Presidential run. Be informed and share with interested voters."

At least watch this if you are so brain dead as to want to vote for Hillary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKAzJcU-DA&ab_channel=HillaryScandals
(This is usually treason, unless your Hillary !)

13 more minutes of solid Hillary lying, with video proof !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI&ab_channel=MichaelArmstrong

So much more to come with her............
lol. Hilary is scandal. This election if fun to watch. It's like a circus.
So many stupid Trump supporters in this thread hahaha
Quote from chanoman315 :So many stupid Trump supporters in this thread hahaha

We just want him to build that wall. And your country is going to pay for it.
Quote from chanoman315 :So many stupid Trump supporters in this thread hahaha

Yeah dude.... Trump... He's not so popular here either. He managed to piss off a lot of vatos.
Yeah, the way things are going here, Mexico might just have to build that wall..... to keep us out!
The word "ex-pat" gets used a lot lately.
Come to think of it, I only know of ONE group of people he hasn't pissed off or said anything bad about. And that's Gays. He's in the republican party. They invented homophobia, yet he leaves that bunch alone and instead pisses off and alienates every other group - voting demographic. What's up with that?
"Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice . . . you don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything."

I don't know why your so worried about Trump, In the US your votes are completely pointless and mean nothing.

"Republican National Committeeman Curly Haugland of North Dakota sent a letter on Friday to fellow RNC officials arguing that current party rules allow 2016 Republican National Convention delegates to vote for the presidential candidate of their personal preference during the first round of voting, rather than voting along with the will of voters in their states.

"Haughland, who told The Daily Caller that he believes Trump will not obtain enough delegates to win the nomination, said, “The nominee of the party must receive a majority of the votes of the permanently feted delegates of the convention. That means it doesn’t make any difference what has happened in terms of primary voters, because they don’t count at the convention. It’s only the delegates at the convention whose votes matter.”"

See, so you'll either have Mitton's or Hillary as your next leader.

While Mitton's said he wasn't running in Jan 2015, that can well change. And who better to stand than someone who hasn't been beaten by Trump.
Quote from Racer X NZ :"Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice . . . you don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything."

I don't know why your so worried about Trump, In the US your votes are completely pointless and mean nothing.

"Republican National Committeeman Curly Haugland of North Dakota sent a letter on Friday to fellow RNC officials arguing that current party rules allow 2016 Republican National Convention delegates to vote for the presidential candidate of their personal preference during the first round of voting, rather than voting along with the will of voters in their states.

"Haughland, who told The Daily Caller that he believes Trump will not obtain enough delegates to win the nomination, said, “The nominee of the party must receive a majority of the votes of the permanently feted delegates of the convention. That means it doesn’t make any difference what has happened in terms of primary voters, because they don’t count at the convention. It’s only the delegates at the convention whose votes matter.”"

See, so you'll either have Mitton's or Hillary as your next leader.

While Mitton's said he wasn't running in Jan 2015, that can well change. And who better to stand than someone who hasn't been beaten by Trump.

There's no Either to it. We're (YOU'RE) going to be stuck with Hillary. And you're talking about The establishment Republicans trying to pull off a brokered convention. And you're right. It would throw away every primary and caucus voter's votes. And that is very much noted among conservatives and the GOP knows what penalty it'll pay if it does that. Actually all that would do is keep Trump from getting the GOP nomination. IT doesn't do a thing in stopping Hillary from being elected. If anything, it insures her victory. There are all sorts of republicans warning the GOP against attempting a brokered convention.
Oh... and Romney threw his support behind Cruz. I sorta got thrown for a loop with Rubio dropping out. I figured he'd get all the backing from the establishment. Oh well.
Rubio's screwed now. This clown has been living off of other people's money for a few years now.
He's now flat broke and is now considered a has-been in politics. Unless he finds some sort of miracle, his political career is over. I don't see him getting re elected as a senator. Not after the beating he took in the Florida primary. That's his home state.
Who really ought to be upset about worthless votes are the democrats. They just think they have a choice with Sanders. If the Republicans do decide on a brokered convention, forget about all the left-wing morons protesting outside. The real insanity and mayhem will be on the inside.
Mittens filed papers with the with the FEC, started in Oct 2015, signed off on 30 Jan 2016.

And as there is no difference between either of the US parties of course the Republicans want Hillary to win. All they both want is a candidate with enough dirt on themselves to do what they are told.

Trump CANNOT be Pres as neither party can control him.

Mitton's will almost definetely stand as Cruz will face a serious challenge from Hillary if he is the candidate. Serious enough for the Repub's not to have a candidate if Cruz is chosen.

And, as a bit of a laugh, Here is Mitten's praising Donald Trump.

The only reason Hillary has survived is because the State Dept is refusing to prosocute no matter how much proof the FBI turn up......

Bubble Boy is leaving politics, resigning from congress after this term. Want to know why ??
The last sentence is relevent, this is still 'secret' (Yeah, Right...).

So, well done US, in this election committing treason against the US gives you the Presidency.

I'd like to say this is a new low, but sadly, I'll need to fact check that one........

"Attorney General Loretta Lynch declined Wednesday to discuss how she would make a decision about whether to prosecute Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over classified information found on her private email server."

She really merits a thread just on her, But here's just a few facts, REMEMBER, SHE REFUSES TO PROSECUTE HILLARY !!!!!

WILL prosecute people who disagree with 'Climate Change'

Hillary case: "Lynch said, “It’s my hope that when it comes to ongoing investigations that we all would stay silent.”"

The Department of Justice would not be required to have to prosecute Hillary Clinton even if the FBI were to recommend charges be filed against her for the use of a private email server when she was secretary of state, Attorney General Loretta Lynch has indicated.

"But the bigger point is, why would President Obama tell his party to unite around a candidate at serious risk of criminal indictment — when all signs from the FBI would indicate a very good chance, if not a certainty, that indictment will be recommended based on the investigation? Of course, he would only do such a thing if he knew — was determined — that, no matter what, the chosen candidate would not be charged.

Hillary Clinton herself has appeared to think she’s untouchable — even declaring with certainty that she will not be indicted. “Oh, for goodness, it’s not going to happen. I’m not even answering that question,” Clinton said recently in Miami."
Quote from Racer X NZ :Mittens filed papers with the with the FEC, started in Oct 2015, signed off on 30 Jan 2016.

And as there is no difference between either of the US parties of course the Republicans want Hillary to win. All they both want is a candidate with enough dirt on themselves to do what they are told.

Trump CANNOT be Pres as neither party can control him.

Mitton's will almost definetely stand as Cruz will face a serious challenge from Hillary if he is the candidate. Serious enough for the Repub's not to have a candidate if Cruz is chosen.

And, as a bit of a laugh, Here is Mitten's praising Donald Trump.

The only reason Hillary has survived is because the State Dept is refusing to prosocute no matter how much proof the FBI turn up......

Bubble Boy is leaving politics, resigning from congress after this term. Want to know why ??
The last sentence is relevent, this is still 'secret' (Yeah, Right...).

So, well done US, in this election committing treason against the US gives you the Presidency.

I'd like to say this is a new low, but sadly, I'll need to fact check that one........

"Attorney General Loretta Lynch declined Wednesday to discuss how she would make a decision about whether to prosecute Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over classified information found on her private email server."

She really merits a thread just on her, But here's just a few facts, REMEMBER, SHE REFUSES TO PROSECUTE HILLARY !!!!!

WILL prosecute people who disagree with 'Climate Change'

Hillary case: "Lynch said, “It’s my hope that when it comes to ongoing investigations that we all would stay silent.”"

The Department of Justice would not be required to have to prosecute Hillary Clinton even if the FBI were to recommend charges be filed against her for the use of a private email server when she was secretary of state, Attorney General Loretta Lynch has indicated.

"But the bigger point is, why would President Obama tell his party to unite around a candidate at serious risk of criminal indictment — when all signs from the FBI would indicate a very good chance, if not a certainty, that indictment will be recommended based on the investigation? Of course, he would only do such a thing if he knew — was determined — that, no matter what, the chosen candidate would not be charged.

Hillary Clinton herself has appeared to think she’s untouchable — even declaring with certainty that she will not be indicted. “Oh, for goodness, it’s not going to happen. I’m not even answering that question,” Clinton said recently in Miami."

"She really merits a thread just on her, But here's just a few facts, REMEMBER, SHE REFUSES TO PROSECUTE HILLARY !!!!!

WILL prosecute people who disagree with 'Climate Change'"

Rubio... He went into the election with no money. He hasn't really got much of his own money. He pretty much lost everything.
Here are some thoughts and questions for Americans to think on.
https://vimeo.com/158693603

And here is a different take on your election....
It's interesting to see in the last two elections these facts are becoming more self evident. Why is your vote meaningless ?, Why can these parties do whatever they like ?, Why does Hillary get a 'Get out of jail' card yet again ?.

"Like any corporate employee, when a presidential candidate wins an election and is sworn into office, he or she becomes an employee of the United States, a federal corporation.

Do you need evidence of this? Under title 28 U.S. Code § 3002 subsections 15 and 15(A), ““United States” means — (A) a Federal corporation.” It is right in your laws!

Why do you think the United States has a president and a vice president? It has to do with corporate law. This is why every major corporation (i.e., Walmart, Target, McDonald’s) has a president and a vice president.

Under corporate law, corporations are required to have a “president” and “vice president”. The Corporate United States is no exception. It is right in your FACE and hidden in plain sight!

As an employee of the United States, Inc., the President has to follow the rules of the United States or the President will be “fired”. Unlike a traditional employee, the President can only be fired by his or her “board of directors”, also known as Congress.

The United States’ most profitable business is WAR, which is why it has been constantly at war with other countries. Read this informative article titled America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776 and you will know what I mean.

Washington D.C. is also a privately owned foreign corporation. Washington D.C. is NOT part of the USA (the country), just like Vatican City is not part of Italy.

“The right to vote in the United States is a FRAUD, because your vote does not really matter and the voting system is rigged, just like a casino. Furthermore, when you vote, you are voting for a president of a FOREIGN corporation known as the United States, Inc.

“One thing you need to know about the U.S. voting system is that the presidential candidates are chosen by the International Banksters and they control both of the Republican and Democratic parties. The idea that we have choices when it comes to electing presidential candidates is an illusion.

“As an American, when you vote you are basically committing TREASON against the country called The United States of America (Major), which is made up of 50 separate nation states operating as a nation on the land jurisdiction. The United States of America (Minor) or the United States, Inc. is operating under the international jurisdiction of the sea, which is based on Admiralty Law (the Law of the Sea).”

Let's see who actually reads that, and checks the law regarding that post...Uhmm
If your american,(Actually, the British should pay attention to that too.) the above is NEVER taught to you. But please check the facts.

".....but I'll tell you what they don’t want:

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests......

...Good honest hard-working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich **** ******* who don’t give a **** about you….they don’t give a **** about you… they don’t give a **** about you. They don’t care about you at all… at all… AT ALL. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care.
Thats what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue **** thats being jammed up their ******** everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth.

It's called the American Dream,because you have to be asleep to believe it."

(And for the 'Oh conspiracy theory !!!!' idiots... here is George HW Bush explaining the NWO to you !!!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLlwpZQrQUU&ab_channel=FundamentalFilms420

“History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.” -James Madison

“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.” -Andrew Jackson

“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.” -Abraham Lincoln

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes… Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” – Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of France, 1815

“The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots and the bankers went anew to grab the riches. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it to systematically corrupt civilization.” Otto von Bismark (1815-1898), German Chancellor, after the Lincoln assassination

“Money plays the largest part in determining the course of history.” Karl Marx writing in the Communist Manifesto (1848).
Quote from Racer X NZ :
The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom.

Abe was a public skeptic of religion. And I fail to see the relevance of this quote, lol
Let's see.....

Who does Goldman Sachs support and pay huge $$$ to, to get them elected ?
Who do other bankers/etc pay huge $$$ to, to get them elected ?
Why do all your politicians rush to support AIPAC ?
Who runs the Fed* and World Banking in general ?

I had thought that getting Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Andrew Jackson, Napoleon Bonaparte, Abraham Lincoln, Karl Marx, Otto von Bismark, and Woodrow Wilson to all say the same thing to the US population might actually get people thinking that, perhaps, this thought might be worth considering.

Because now, what they ALL told you NOT to do, YOU, (The US) have now done..............

So, hows that going for you ???????

*"The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:
$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.
$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.
$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.
$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.
$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.
$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).
$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.
$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).
$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

FYI, the Fed sells you (with interest) your US $.
Check 'Woodrow Wilson'.

"Any five-year old child knows that if you put ten marbles into a tin can, you can only take ten marbles back out. No amount of wishful thinking, dreaming, or praying, will yield that eleventh marble from inside that can. That eleventh marble does not exist. It never did, and it never will. All discussions about the eleventh marble are the product of imagination. The eleventh marble is a fantasy."

The eleventh marble is also your debt to the bankers............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8&ab_channel=paagleTV

2016 US Election
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG