The online racing simulator
S3 blues
(10 posts, started )
S3 blues
OK At this moment i'm trying to play online. I realize that in the US of A LFS isn't all that popular, but still it has some sort of following and of course the insomniac eurotypes out there should be enough to where I shouldn't have to whine about this.
Any ways.
HOW COME THERE ARE'NT ANY ROCKINGHAM SERVERS WITH ANYBODY IN IT???????
In fact, the number one track is Blackwood... I dunno.. It's kinda weird. all these years and all the various tracks and layouts and it's still Blackwood. All the whining for new content, wanting "real" tracks and I got 15 servers occupied and 12 of them running Blackwood. With all the crap out there to complain about, I guess this should be a non-issue, but still.....
Oh. would this be a good time to whine some more about doing something for the drag strip? At least it's not Blackwood.
Rockingham costs £36 if you start from scratch. Compared with s1 and s2 license numbers it can't come close, surely. The honeymoon at Rockingham was brief, and the regular players treat it like any other circuit now. Just part of the rotation.
Quote from cargame.nl :You answered your own question. Very good Wink

Yeah.... But see, it's always been that way. I dunno was just a little delusional and was hoping for some sort of Renaissance with Rockingham (S3) as far as the abandoned servers goes.
Smile
Attached images
20160312_165414.jpg
Quote from Racer Y :Yeah.... But see, it's always been that way. I dunno was just a little delusional and was hoping for some sort of Renaissance with Rockingham (S3) as far as the abandoned servers goes.

Sad but true, and what you are saying is why I haven't bothered upgrading. LFS is nearly dead in Australasia, we are banned from European servers if we dare to try any of Cargames servers. If the Dev's release something that increases the user base then I'll look at Rockingham with LFS.

The issue is that many other games offer not just this track, but many, many, many more tracks.

LFS is awesome online, shame that there is no online racing here. Big Eye
by "we" i assume he means shitposters
Quote from Racer X NZ :we are banned from European servers

As an event organizer,I have seen very little of Pacific region visitors,mostly due timing - events are usually organized in European evening,which is deep night on the other side of the globe. I recall aussie racer with username BENQ,who has even won one RTFR race - his ping was quite high (300-400) but relatively stable,so it was nothing,what could be dangerous unless there's tendency for veeeeeery close racing.
So I haven't banned anyone nor seen anyone banning for that reason. I'm not usually visiting public servers,so I can't really comment on situation there.

S3 blues
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG