The online racing simulator
Suggestion for replays menu
(9 posts, started )
While you're viewing a replay and press 'Esc' the game exits to the main menu.

I think would be more useful to exit to the replay menu (single player or multiplayer, depending on what kind of replay you're watching) again instead of main, to choose another if you want.

Another little improvement would be to change the position of the 'View multiplayers replay' or 'View single player replays' button, or create separate labels for the title of the menu and the button. I think now they're a bit confusing.
+1 for the thing with "esc".

Not funny wanting to see sth, that happened in lap 30 or 40 and pressing this button by accident in lap 29.
I'd like to be able to re-wind replays as well as fast forward them.
Quote from zeugnimod :+1 for the thing with "esc".

Not funny wanting to see sth, that happened in lap 30 or 40 and pressing this button by accident in lap 29.

You know you can run the replays at up to 16 times normal speed?
#5 - Jakg
Quote from Gentlefoot :I'd like to be able to re-wind replays as well as fast forward them.

shame its not possible atm

and you can get replays to 32 btw
Quote from Gentlefoot :You know you can run the replays at up to 16 times normal speed?

Fastest, that works for me is 8 times. With 16 times, it stutters and goes back to normal speed after 3 seconds.

Did you really think, I would wait the whole race to view a scene from the last lap?
#7 - Jakg
Quote from zeugnimod :Fastest, that works for me is 8 times. With 16 times, it stutters and goes back to normal speed after 3 seconds.

Did you really think, I would wait the whole race to view a scene from the last lap?

depends what speed pc you have, i can do 16, and 32 when im on my pc, but watch 20 cars at 32 and it just stutters and goes back to 1
I can say, I have a bad PC.

But as long, as LFS is working on it, its sufficient.
#9 - Honey
scawen has replay rewind as "already noted request" in his current patch thread, maybe that could possibly mean it will implemented soon maybe in this patch or the next...WARNING!!! this is my guess it is not anything really said by scawen!

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG