The online racing simulator
2016 US Election
(157 posts, started )
2016 US Election
A 'Safe Space' to discuss the US 2016 election. Omg omg omg

We'll start this off with a quote, rather than a prayer. seems more fitting after watching what's already happened.

""Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice . . . you don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own, and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying . . . lobbying, to get what they want . . . Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want . . . they don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that . . . that doesn’t help them. "

Now, Hillary, (such a rich fertile field, but still in the running ?) and SUPERDELIGATES, they are like votes you buy....... (Looney Yes rest of the world, this is true !!!!)
Now I fully expect her to be standing for President. Bernie needs to grow a pair and point out the corruption if he is actually running. Otherwise he's there to create an 'appearance' of an honest election......

And I hope Donald knows to keep away from small aircraft, and any other life endandgering activities.

Nevada 'Vote' (This is US Elections at their best) This is how Hillary won !
You really need to watch both of those !

Comments, discussion, mass laughter ??
For u/bmxtwins (in another thread)........

We have a national security interest in making sure Israel is strong, and we have a moral obligation to keep the promise made in the wake of the Holocaust for a safe and secure nation for the Jewish people.

Israel deserves our support and respect. If we are perceived as not standing with Israel, what realistically could any of our other allies expect from us? It’s time to reaffirm our commitment to Israel’s continued strength and prosperity.

Marco will:

Strengthen the U.S.-Israel Alliance and Israel’s Self-Defense
Revoke President Obama’s Flawed Iran Deal
Defend Israel’s Efforts to Combat Terrorism
Fight Efforts to Delegitimize the Jewish State
Push to Move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

https://youtu.be/xQgnTUhzDH0
https://youtu.be/CdMWbqZsyuM
https://youtu.be/nI72g9lqJec

A vote for Israel is a vote for Marco.

Lets see, I thought that the US was an independent country. Sadly the quote we started with describes Marco and what he offers.

Rubio is an articulate spokesperson for the view that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu deserves complete freedom of action, backed by American weaponry, money and diplomatic cover, and that the Palestinians don’t deserve basic rights. Democrats deserve spokespeople able, and willing, to explain why he’s wrong.

Beinart merely touches on the fact that Rubio is backed to the hilt by Norman Braman, who says that the U.S. must be a superpower so as to defend Israel, and whose views of Israel were formed by the Holocaust. Israel gave the world a new paradigm of Jewishness, not Jews going meekly to their deaths, he said. Braman has spent hundreds of thousands in support of illegal Israeli settlements.
I asked for your opinion. Not Marco Rubio's
And I gave it to you. Post on a relevant thread, how hard is that ?
(You on some sort of payment plan ?, cus there is a lot of that ATM. It's a well advertised job, pays well. Probably better than flying a drone and killing people so I support your choice there. Let's try to find who is paying you Hug )
.....Already on the AM talk radio circuit (if you want to know about American Politics and the people that participate in them,you need to know about that)they are going after Trump with everything they have.
The AM radio is dominated by GOP talk radio hosts. What I predict will happen is Rubio, not Cruz gets enough delegates to get the nomination, Trump decides to run as an independent and Hillary Clinton walks on into the White House. Cruz will win Texas, but that's as far as he goes. Rubio is the last establishment republican standing and they'll mindlessly rally around him. Cruz is so anti-establishment, they'll let him hang himself.
Sanders..... this guy just doesn't have the mainstream democratic voter's attention. Plus, even the most brain dead intellectual knows that his pie in the sky ideas are both not going to happen and fiscally impossible. Hillary's vote machine has been well maintained years before she even announced her bid.
Something that's going on at a lower level that you may or may not be aware of is even more ominous. The Governor of our state and a few others are trying to get a law passed that grants the state authority to override federal mandates and laws it objects to. This is being looked at very seriously in what they call red states. States that are dominated politically by the republican party. Democrat states are called blue states. When Hillary Clinton gets elected, and she will, what do you think is going to happen? I think the rest of the planet will be safe from her, for a couple of years. It'll really be determined by what all comes into play domestically. I see her attempting to stack the supreme court before she spits out executive orders all over the Bill of Rights.
The Patriot Act and Obama Care are going seem like good ideas after she gets through.
I'm beginning to think that's what Jade Helm was all about all along. They set up observations here, not to look for potential terrorists or even document cartel activity, They were sizing up potential opposition. Texas ain't like the rest of the US. How do you get 40 million or so rednecks to give up their arms? Especially after they've decided not to pay attention to you anymore? After she gets elected, I see the separatists groups as gaining actual political clout. Mainstream people joining it's ranks or becoming sympathizers to the cause. It won't be the lunatic fringe waving flags anymore. And what she does and doesn't get away with as President will determine how far all that goes.
I'm wondering how bad world markets will take a hit come election day?
I wonder if she'll be able get impeached before she can declare martial law?
Yo, the best review of current US politics I've ever read. Thumbs up

See, I can agree with intelligent people. BMX, looking at you ATM.

Hillary is the focus of 2 FBI investigations, treason is a key word with one of them, but my guess is she walks.

Rubio is clearly the establishment choice, read this, Koch Bro's now backing Rubio.

Hillary, well, This is my opinion.

"Hillary will win the Dem nomination no matter what because she already has all the superdelegates. This isn’t about it being rigged for Hillary in some shady hidden manner (although that’s obvious too)… but on the surface, the Democrats have already been told by the DNC chair that their votes are worthless. It’s blatant and overt and everyone knows it. Hillary already has all the superdelegates in her pocket so there’s no way Bernie can possibly win anyway.
So why are they even continuing this charade?
P.S.- But hey, at least Jeb finally dropped out!"

Email Server ?

"A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that State Department officials and top aides to Hillary Clinton should be questioned under oath about whether they intentionally thwarted federal open records laws by using or allowing the use of a private email server throughout Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013."

She'll walk, check the Clinton deathcount. I really hope Trump has his body armour on, as he is raising some stuff that has been buried for many years.....
Above post mostly true
Quote from CardsetCrazy :

Uhhhhh..... He's dead on arrival. Unless some sort of miracle happens, Hillary will win every single primary and caucus. This was pretty much guaranteed before Obama even got his second term.
Finland... It's a little different than the rest of the Scandinavian countries, isn't it?
Sanders is envious of Denmark. LOL Almost every American is envious of the Scandinavian countries. The nice vacations, the working social welfare system and the MALE maternity leave! Yeah. We all kinda wish we could do that here. That's the sad thing about Sanders. He doesn't realize that we can't be like Denmark. There are certain conditions that have to be just so for that to work. And we don't even come close to meeting them. It's just not the way we are. I kinda like him though. Better than the other clowns running from either party. He has all these great ideas. He really does. Free tuition, a free health-care system. Yeah. Just don't ask him how we're supposed to pay for it. Plus, the last thing we need is a guy that looks like a pushover internationally. Domestically? He has no pull. there's no way anyone in the houses of congress will cooperate with him anyways. But on the world stage? Not only would North Korea and Iran be going all out nuts, people would just make up names of countries and make up grievances just to shake him down.

You know. I finally figured out something about all you "foreigners" and how y'all seem to know so much about American politics. In a lot of cases, better than you do your own. After studying various countries governments I finally caught on. It's cause it's simpler! Do you even know how many political parties are in your country?
I asked a dude from Canada who their President was. He said they had a Prime Minister. So I asked him who the Prime Minister was. He said he didn't know.
Well, i'm not so sure about that last bit. The US is insanely simple to understand really.

Bernie is the sensible choice. But no chance of winning.

Trump is the only chance to screw the Orange party. ( A bit obtuse but think about it Taped Shut)
I never thought that I would ever say that Trump is the sane choice, sadly, he is though.

BECAUSE, your only other choice is Hillary, well, four separate FBI investigations, facing treason charges, with all her past baggage, BUT as she is the Orange Party Choice, so she clearly will win.

All you need to do with the US is follow the REAL money choice. And Trump will withdraw, either through his death or some other threat.

He not only turned down any Orange Party money, he is also raising several issues that are supposed to be well dead and buried. And never discussed, that's what politicians in the US are payed for.....

Cruz is not legally able to stand as Pres or Vice Pres (Born in Canada, to a Cuban father) , so they are talking about bringing in Mitt Romney as a desperation move. Being cynical however, lets just see who is still standing (breathing) come the final election.

"Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States, under clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The Twelfth Amendment states, "No person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States." "
I just saw the picture in Imgur and thought I would post it here. I don't know much about the election but I think Sanders sounds better option.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Cruz is not legally able to stand as Pres or Vice Pres (Born in Canada, to a Cuban father)

and an American mother.

Quote :...in February 2016 the Illinois Board of Elections ruled in Cruz's favor, stating, "The candidate is a natural born citizen by virtue of being born in Canada to his mother who was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth."

(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz_presidential_campaign,_2016#Eligibility)

I'm by no means a Cruz supporter but I'm sick of these constantly perpetuated lies that get repeated because they're politically convenient.
I'm just over here far away but I still think I need to pick up prepping as a hobby in case they give the lauch codes to the one with the rethorics that was so popular in europe in 1920.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Well, i'm not so sure about that last bit. The US is insanely simple to understand really.

Bernie is the sensible choice. But no chance of winning.

Trump is the only chance to screw the Orange party. ( A bit obtuse but think about it Taped Shut)
I never thought that I would ever say that Trump is the sane choice, sadly, he is though.

BECAUSE, your only other choice is Hillary, well, four separate FBI investigations, facing treason charges, with all her past baggage, BUT as she is the Orange Party Choice, so she clearly will win.

All you need to do with the US is follow the REAL money choice. And Trump will withdraw, either through his death or some other threat.

He not only turned down any Orange Party money, he is also raising several issues that are supposed to be well dead and buried. And never discussed, that's what politicians in the US are payed for.....

Cruz is not legally able to stand as Pres or Vice Pres (Born in Canada, to a Cuban father) , so they are talking about bringing in Mitt Romney as a desperation move. Being cynical however, lets just see who is still standing (breathing) come the final election.

"Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States, under clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The Twelfth Amendment states, "No person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States." "

uh... Cruz is American as Obama is.... And NO there are NO plans to bring Romney to replace him. It doesn't work that way. The establishment Republicans are all lining up behind Rubio and are wringing their hands, praying for a miracle.
You should start to see the hot air drain from Trump's balloon. More and more dirt about the history of his
"big deals" are coming out. Clinton's not the only one facing legal depositions.
Quote from CardsetCrazy :I just saw the picture in Imgur and thought I would post it here. I don't know much about the election but I think Sanders sounds better option.

Of course you do... he wants to turn us into Scandinavian States of America.....LOL
I looked up the political parties of Finland. According to wikipedia, y'all have like eight active parties
8????
We wouldn't know how to handle that here. But I got to thinking.... If we did have a multi-party system, we'd make it like out pro sports teams.
We'd have the Left and Right Conferences. And then instead of a general election, we'd have a playoff system where the parties in their respective conferences battled it out for a chance at the "superbowl" Which would be the actual parties and their clowns that we vote for in national elections.
But then instead of being stuck with the idiots we have now, if we did that we'd have something like neo nazis versus Greens. Yeah. That would suck.

Scandinavia.... Y'alls command of the English language is impressive. I hung out with some Swedish folks in Belize. Their Accents were almost unnoticable. They could've claimed they were from......Ohio and been believable.
Now go to Minnesota and Wisconsin in the US. those states are full of Norwegians and Swedish people. Listen to their version of English. It's not even almost the same.

Back on topic. Romney.... He's raising his head babbling about how bad Trump is.... I don't know what his angle is (running mate for Rubio?), but He said he didn't care about 49% of us. So I don't care about his sorry ass either. If that's all the GOP establishment has is a whining failed former candidate, then Trump isn't going to have any problems with the GOP establishment.

(edited)
I just saw a news story about Google Queries. Apparently Google is getting requests on information on immigrating from the US to Canada. And this is out of fears of a Trump or Clinton presidency.
I dunno.... I love Canadians to death, but it's too cold for me. Central America is more appealing to me.
I can sorta speak the language and it's full of Canadians.
Quote from Forbin :https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=move%20to%20canada&geo=US&date=now%207-d&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT%2B5

If you look at previous election years (2012 and 2008), this same search trend pops up, although usually in November, around the time of the General Election. It's unclear if it's a larger spike than previous election years.

I have to imagine any right-wingers looking to move north in the event of a Clinton or Sanders presidency are going to be sorely disappointed.

Yeah. As a somewhat right-winger, I agree. I mean what good is smoking pot if you can't shoot anything?...
Yeah, most presidential elections of late, the Bush and Obama administrations in particular, the more fringe elements of the spectrum starts looking at Canada as if it's some place to hide. As a fellow American, isn't it kinda embarrassing if you think about it? Didn't Rush Limbaugh briefly move to Costa Rica when Obama first got elected?. Yeah. He moved back cause he was too fat for the little country. LOL Love handles flopping over into Nicaragua.....
I ran into so many Canadians that are scred Sh!tless of a Clinton Presidency..... Wasn't expecting that.
Trump ftw... Yeah I'm the guy with the RB4 covered in Trump stickers.
Dude, everyone non american with a working brain does not want to see Hillary in the job.

This next bit is lengthy cus 'lawyers', still it is important to know.

Read the bold bit at the end as a TL:DR. Thumbs up

The call for the Pres is 'Natural Born American', this was defined by your founders.

'Can you run for president if you were born outside the US?

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident ...'

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father. His parents were working in the oil business there. Cruz’s father did not become a U.S. citizen until 2005. So though he has made trips to Iowa and the media seems to be watching him quite closely, does he even meet the qualifications of being a natural-born citizen?

Section 1 of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states, “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

This still only leaves a very vague definition for what constitutes a natural-born citizen. So now we look toward Section 5 of the 14th Amendment which states, “The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.”

It should also be noted that under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4 of the U.S. Constitution, Congress has authority to create law regarding naturalization which includes citizenship.

So now we know that Congress, under the 14th Amendment, can write legislation declaring what constitutes a natural-born citizen. And yes, that means that there will be legal challenges and the U.S. Supreme Court (SCOTUS) will have to make sure such legislation does not violate the Constitution in any way… including Section 1 of the 14th Amendment.

Though the Constitution is vague in what constitutes a natural-born citizen, Congress has stepped in to attempt to fill in the gap. Under Title 8 of the U.S. Code, Section 1401 defines the following as citizens of the United States upon birth… or natural-born citizens:

Anyone born inside the United States. The person must be “subject to the jurisdiction” of the United States. (This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.)
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person’s status as a citizen of the tribe
Anyone born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Anyone born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
Anyone born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
Anyone found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
Anyone born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
By the conditions just laid out, it would appear that Senator Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for president as he would not qualify as a natural-born citizen since only one of the parents was a citizen of the U.S."

And then read this Ya right
http://www.constitution.org/abus/pres_elig.htm

"“a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States by such citizen parent may be included in computing the physical presence requirements of this paragraph."

In that case, Cruz’s mother should have filed a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA) with the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate after the birth to document that the child was a U.S. citizen.

According to Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier, Cruz’s mother did register his birth with the U.S. consulate and Cruz received a U.S. passport in 1986 ahead of a high school trip to England.

There are two apparent contradictions regarding how and when Ted Cruz obtained US citizenship.

First, according to the Canadian Citizenship Act of 1946, also referred to as the “Act of 1947," Canada did not allow dual citizenship in 1970. The parents would have had to choose at that time between U.S. and Canadian citizenship. Ted Cruz did not renounce his Canadian citizenship until 2014. Was that the choice originally made?

Second, no CRBA has been released that would verify that Ted Cruz was registered as a U.S. citizen at birth.

It has been reported that the then nearly four-year-old Ted Cruz flew to the U.S. from Calgary, Alberta, Canada in 1974.

Ted Cruz could not have entered the U.S. legally without a CRBA or a U.S. passport, the latter of which was not obtained until 1986.

If Ted Cruz was registered as a U.S. citizen at birth, as his spokeswoman claims, then the CRBA must be released. Otherwise, one could conclude that Cruz came to the U.S. as a Canadian citizen, perhaps on a tourist visa or, possibly, remained in the U.S. as an illegal immigrant.

It is the responsibility of the candidate for the Presidency, not ordinary citizens, to prove that he or she is eligible for the highest office in the land. Voters deserve clarification.
"

Please remember, these are the 'Rules' in the US, if you want to ignore them, then change them !!!!!!

If you don't want to do that, then follow the rules you have. That actually is the point of having laws, you are supposed to follow them. You lot in the US are quick enough to dump your rules on the rest of the world !
And that’s caused Cruz a bit of trouble. He has had to lawyer up to fight the more than half-dozen lawsuits around the country, some in federal court, some in state court. A Cook County, Ill., judge tossed one of the suits Tuesday, not over the citizenship issue but over a technicality of how the papers were served.

“I don’t think these are going anywhere,” said Lally in an interview. “New York law is crystal-clear,” he said, that objectors have three days to file after a candidate files to run. “These birthers filed 19 days too late.”

So, his best defense is to avoid the issue, well, that clears the question up then doesn't it.

The issue has, however, set off a spirited debate.

When Cruz was asked at a CNN town hall Feb. 18 about his eligibility, he gave a studied, academic response – one that combined two very distinct phrases.

“The law under the Constitution and federal law has been clear since the very first days of the Republic,” said Cruz, who is a Harvard Law School graduate. “The child of a U.S. citizen born abroad is a natural-born citizen. What the Constitution requires is for anyone to be president they have to be a natural-born citizen.

“It was the act of being born that made me a U.S. citizen.”

But opponents point out that the Constitution distinguishes between being a “naturalized” citizen and being a “natural-born” citizen – a stipulation to be president. To some scholars the intent of the Founding Fathers is clear: They wanted to ensure that a foreign royal did not try to seize the new nation. And in that interpretation, “natural-born” refers to being “of the land,” or born in the United States itself.

Harvard Law School constitutional expert Laurence Tribe, who was Cruz’s professor, is the most visible scholar questioning the Texan’s eligibility.

“Cruz claims that the narrow, historical meaning of the Constitution is literal, except when it comes to the ‘natural born citizen’ clause,” said Tribe at a Harvard Federalist Society meeting last month. And, since the Constitution had its basis in English common law, that would mean a citizen born on American soil.

Even assuming a CRBA was filed, the weight of the legal evidence indicates that Ted Cruz is a naturalized U.S. citizen because he was born outside of the jurisdiction of the U.S. and obtained U.S. citizenship by an Act of Congress (Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution). As a naturalized citizen, he is not eligible for the Presidency (Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution).
From Lawrence Sellin, http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/02/14/did-ted-cruz-enter-the-u-s-illegally-in-1974/
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End : feck it
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : feck it
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED, CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, AND PEOPLE WHO ARE UNFAMILIAR:

If you're born with US Citizenship (meaning the second you are born you are a U.S. citizen BY LAW) you are a Natural-Born Citizen.

If you are born a citizen of another nation, then move to the US and become a citizen, then you are a naturalized citizen.

Shove your copy and paste BS up the tube.

Oh, and I hope Trump wins the election. Hopefully when they give him the red button and all the launch codes the first country he takes care of is yours. At least we won't have to read this garbage anymore.
Big grin Good effort still Racer NZ.

Anyway.. bankrupt island nation in middle of ocean with a governing board called usa... has every 4 years biggest comedy..

Have ppl actually heard what both hilly and trumpy said? They are more than rediculous... and its time this pathetic war nation loses petrodollar completely so their unrealistic debt and monetary system gets to a sudden hold and stop. Or let just Putin and Russia handle it.. they out smart the complete obama administration time after time.. I would say its time to Nuke that island.. although I am not biggest fan of hurting innocent ppl so bit tough Smile It's funny to see how any confrontation is a big win for Russia in being technologically far superior. Haas F1 came in to F1 and stated: I could never have imagined how far the technological development is, it's not like North Carolina.. (His own words) Duhh.... us only walks 35 years behind Big grin

The frustrating thing.. although there might be some wise ones... is that the biggest part of the us ppl still dont seem to wake up..

I also read some stuff about right or left wingers... please stop it... there is no such thing.. only in ur mind it excist..!
Quote from danielroelofs :Big grin Good effort still Racer NZ.

Anyway.. bankrupt island nation in middle of ocean with a governing board called usa... has every 4 years biggest comedy..

Have ppl actually heard what both hilly and trumpy said? They are more than rediculous... and its time this pathetic war nation loses petrodollar completely so their unrealistic debt and monetary system gets to a sudden hold and stop. Or let just Putin and Russia handle it.. they out smart the complete obama administration time after time.. I would say its time to Nuke that island.. although I am not biggest fan of hurting innocent ppl so bit tough Smile It's funny to see how any confrontation is a big win for Russia in being technologically far superior. Haas F1 came in to F1 and stated: I could never have imagined how far the technological development is, it's not like North Carolina.. (His own words) Duhh.... us only walks 35 years behind Big grin

The frustrating thing.. although there might be some wise ones... is that the biggest part of the us ppl still dont seem to wake up..

I also read some stuff about right or left wingers... please stop it... there is no such thing.. only in ur mind it excist..!

You and them damned petro-dollars.... And you're not the only one. It's like this. If the standard goes from Dollar to something else, everyone goes over to something else. No more. No less. We are a total global economy. The "petro-dollar" being the US dollar is merely a formality at this point. The Saudis still have the oil. The investors still are in New York. The loans are still drawn up in Zurich. The oil gets pulled out by the Dutch, taken to Texas to make Gas out of and ultimately poured into a Japanese car.
What changes with all that if the petrodollar gets converted into ....Mozambican Meticals?
In fact, if that were to happen, it might even benefit our economy over here. All them money launders would have legitimate employment.
Oh. and this is the death blow to that nonsensical theory you have about petrodollars....
If you want to replace the US dollar with another currency, then it can be done literally overnight.
And easily too. How? Simple. In whatever country you want to be the petrodollar country have the government there insure all the bank accounts for a higher amount than we do here. That would do it.
Another thing would be to make the cost of doing business in what ever country cheaper than it is here.
That doesn't mean just allow a place for cheaper labor. To the Average American, most of Euroland is an over regulated, tax and spend mess. Most of the Eurotypes I meet here in the US of A are here simply because their home economies were too stifling and didn't do much for encouraging entrepreneurs.
But this is about US politics, for some reason....
Yeah. This is the worst Presidential election in our history. I still think Trump is working for the Clintons. Even though with what the GOP had to offer, she had this election in the bag before the primaries started. I don't know why the rest of the planet is so terrified of Hillary though. She's not all that into foreign policy. Her sights are set domestically. Unless ISIS goes even more nuts or N.Korea (what's the name of that moron with the school shooter haircut?) decides to blow up more bombs or something, her first term will almost entirely be focused on the nation and domestic issues.
I dunno. I'd like to see a radical independent campaign. Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul. Here in the states though, that's impossible. I think something like that would be a good thing. I know one is a liberal and the other a conservative, but both are strongly libertarian. I think a combination like that would be hell of a lot better than the crap we're stuck with now.
Actually....
What we should do is fire all of our politicians and replace them with illegal aliens. Yeah. You show me a Home Depot parking lot and I'll show you a House of Congress that'll get the job done more efficiently and cheaper than what we got now!. The President won't need Air Force One. He'll have a cousin named Chuy that has a Chevy extended cab and a Green Card! And if one of them can't get the job done? Well forget about wasting all that time and money with elections. We just deport his ass, go down to Home Depot and get another one.
Yeah yeah yeah.. I know you ain't got a clue about what I'm talking about Dan. Yeah. You'll just have to google Home Depot and Undocumented laborers and extended cabs or something.

2016 US Election
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG