The online racing simulator
payment option
(6 posts, started )
Generally I would say it is a good suggestion

Quote from bobloblaw :Accepting bitcoin has become pretty easy latley

Can you provide further info? Because as far as I know developers have to pay taxes and everything. So how easy would it be to incorporate bitcoins into tax payment in Great Britain?

I have no idea on how exactly things work there, but afaik devs even did have some problems to sort with taxation in late 2015
I guess more payment options are generally always good.
But from what I read on forum the problems for some people are that they have no credit card or no paypal account etc or they do not trust the payment methodes/can not figure out how to use them.
I think bitcoins are not better in that regard. Someone who does not trust paypal would not trust bitcoins because bitcoins are 'even stranger internet money.'
And other way around I bet everyone who knows how to use bitcoins can also use paypal.
It still requires exchanging real money for bitcoins at one of the exchange sites, which is not so easy either. Can the average person can even name an exchange site without googling it...?
(I only vaguely remember the name "Mt Gox" but would not know the url without looking it up. Also the reason I remember the name is because it imploded a year ago and went bankrupt)
Other cryptocurrencies are more or less jokes or techdemos or have not taken off.

payment option
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG